57

few days later
Keith pov
As Keith cleaned the house he started to think about Olivia and the conversation they had when they last talked. He called her phone and it went to the voicemail, He tried again and she finally answered after a few rings.
Phone conversation
Olivia: Hey...
Keith: Wassup? i havent talked to you ina while, You good?
Olivia: *sighs.... I just wanna come home
Keith: I thought- Where you at?
Olivia: I dont know I fell asleep on the plane & i ended up here, i dont even know where i am
Keith: Look at your surroundings..
Olivia: im in a room no windows or nothing just a skylight and a door with a lock on it um this bed, a tv, stove, toilet, closet, and a sink..
keith: What the fuck Liv? Can you reach the top?
Olivia: I've been drugged since I been here every chance I get to escape I end up blacking out, I give up If I die tell my parents I love them...
Keith: send me your location. how you on the phone with me?
Olivia: He has my phone, im on this stupid house phone somehow is connected to my number
Keith: he listening..
Olivia: What?
keith: Just hold out ima get back at you later.
Olivia: what? keith no
keith: trust me Liv
Olivia: *sighs.. alright Keith?
keith: wassup?
olivia: I love you
keith: *pauses.. love you too
Olivia: be careful
keith: stay up
end of conversation

Melody pov
Melody strapped her niece into the car as the bodyguards stood around watching the surroundings, she got into Ben's Mercedes and drove out the gate. minutes later
she arrived at her parents house and saw all the cars gone. Melody grabbed Kaniyah and walked into the house anyway and saw her mother and King there.
"Where's all the cars? i thought yall were gone." Melody said as Alayna ran over to her.
"At the other house." Kira said as King took Kaniyah out Melody's arms. She watched King cooed her Kaniyah like he havent saw her in years which began to make her think.
"Still havent talked to her?" Melody asked as King shook his head.
"She blocked me, changed her number, and disappeared the only way I can see my daughter is thru you." King said sounding hurt as Melody shook her head.
"Not to take sides King but you hurt Alexa, she held you down when you went to jail just for you to get out and treat her like nothing, she dealt with you messing around on her, almost got killt behind you, and almost died the same day she had Kaniyah. You lucky Twin if i was her I would do the same." Melody said as King shook his head.
"If I could change what I did Mel I would." King said as Melody chuckled.
"You truly are your father's child." Kira said making everybody laugh as Melody.
"You're toxic twin! Was Dad this bad?" melody asked as Kira nodded.
"Worse." Kira said as they all laughed.
"Wassup with you and Jordan? what yall got going on?" King asked as Melody rolled her eyes.
"Jealous because Im bout to have Ben's baby, I didnt even know her and Ben had dealings. I wish i would have known before I started dealing with his drama." melody complained.
"You dating a rapper Twin, you gone have a lot more females throwing themselves at him and coming at you." King said as she agreed.
"You right but I didnt think blood would turn against me. Was Aunt Jay like that?" Melody asked as Kira nodded.
"jayla didnt want your father she wanted the material things your father was giving me.."
"There it is reflection of her mama they both some hoes- Kingston watch your mouth!"
"Im sorry Ma." King said as Melody laughed.
"Baby dont stress yourself over someone else or Ben! Think about you and your baby I was the same way I was so worried about Devin and the other females that was in the picture that I almost lost you and it was like a cycle, I lost your baby sister for the same reasoning until I finally let go." Kira said as Melody smiled.
"So Karlie and Alayna isnt Dad's?" King asked confusingly as everyone started to laugh.
"Kingston mind ya business." Kira said walking away as King looked at Melody for an explanation.
"They are Dad's stupid!" Melody said rolling her eyes and shaking her head while laughing.

Kelsie pov
Before Kelsie could pull up in her driveway, she sat outside the gates and watched Brianna and Rafeal flirt with each other. She continued to watch the scene unfold until she saw Brianna lean in and kiss Rafeal. Anger shot thru Kelsie as the gates open and all attention turned towards her.
"Is this what we doing when im not home!?" Kelsie yelled as she jumped out the car.
"Kel what- Dont Kel me I saw you two kissing." Kelsie said as Bryson began to cry from the car.
"Kel she was just leaving- Leave now and you can go with her." Kelsie said going to her car and grabbing Bryson as Brianna and Rafeal looked at her shockingly.
"Kel I can explain- I dont need you to explain anything I want you out my driveway in the next 5 mins and I wont say it again." Kelsie said before going into the house and slamming the door behind her.

Rafeal pov
"Just let her cool down its not what she think." Rafeal said as Brianna shook her head.
"I came between you guys marriage when i moved in this was a bad idea Rafeal im so sorry." Brianna said as Rafeal shook his head.
"Its cool." Rafeal said shaking his head as Brianna nodded.
"You need a place to stay? I got my own place now." Brianna said as Rafeal shook his head.
"I'll be good dont worry about me, you should get going." Rafeal said as Brianna wrapped her arms around him.
"You think she's gonna find out?" Brianna asked as Rafeal shook his head.
"hope not..." he said looking away with guilt as Brianna let go and got into her car to leave. Rafeal watched her leave then went into the house and saw most of his clothes thrown on the floor by the door.
"Kel.. I want you out by Sunday." Kelsie said throwing her ring at him and walking away.
"For What Kel? its not what you think you saw." Rafeal lied as she turned and threw a glass at him. Rafeal quickly moved aside dodging the glass as Kelsie threw another one. Rafeal quickly grabbed her arms before she could grab another one and held her tightly as she cried in his arms.
"How could you?" She cried as Rafeal comforted her.
"Shhh Im sorry Kel, I swear to god I didnt mean none of this." He said quietly as she shook her head. He held her for a minute until she could calm down and once she had stopped crying Rafeal let her go and wiped the remaining of her tears away.
"Kel- Raf dont, just leave please dont make me do this." Kelsie said looking up at him as he nodded.
"I'll be out by tomorrow." Rafeal said before leaving out the house....

Ben pov
While Ben had been out on tour the entire time he had been getting messages and threats from unknown pages. He didnt take it seriously until whoever it was sent him a video of Melody shopping. He showed Deavion the video as anger rushed thru him. Ben always been a careless person but when it came to Melody she made him feel different. He grew impatient as he continued to call Melody for the 3rd time.
phone conversation
melody: hello
ben: why the fuck you not answering the phone yo where you at ?
Melody: i was sleep im at my parents house
Ben: I was just checking on you, I love you
Melody: Whatever love you too
Ben: how the baby?
Melody: good besides your ex's, im ready for you to come home
Ben: i got it handled, i'll be home Thursday
Melody: where are you now?
Ben: NY we got here yesterday. but baby ima hit up your line later
Melody: Be safe out there
Ben: its up
end of conversation

Jordan pov
Jordan looked around the house once she came down from her room and noticed somethings changed. She didnt wake up to the smell of her mom's cooking, She didnt hear her father voice nor her mom's giggles coming thru the house for the past few days. Jordan walked into her parents room and saw her mom laying there watching soap opera's.
"Its so depressing in here, Where' Dad?" Jordan asked as Jayla laid there in silence like Jordan wasnt even there.
"Mom." Jordan said tapping her as a carton of cigarettes fell out her pocket. Jordan picked up the cigarettes then looked at her mom shockingly.
"Whats going on? Did something happen to Dad or something?" Jordan asked angrily as Jayla gave her the note Dee had left the day he moved out. Jordan read over the note then looked at her mom in tears.
"Mom Im so sorry- Save it." Jayla said with an attitude while looking at her then back at the tv.
"He cant do this, Mom Its my fault I- Jordan if you're going to play the guilt game exit my room." Jayla said as Jordan looked at her mom with hurt in her eyes as Jayla fired up her 3rd cigarette for the day. Jordan exited the room as her mother wished and ran up the stairs to her room. Jordan had pushed all her friends and family away that was there for her so she had no one else to turn to.

________________________________________________
Sorry for the wait, Another Update coming soon! I promise I wont make yall wait😭
Sorry for any errors
comment, vote, share