Part 13

Savannah's pov
"How could you just give my baby away?!" I yelled at my mom as she shook her head. "You never cared for him since- Thats my choice not yours!" I said as she ran her fingers thru her brown hair. "You keep it up, you're gonna be out." My mom said looking at me as I stormed out her house.

Whether she liked it or not I was gonna fight to get my son back and I had the perfect plan.
"Can you let me- I was told not to let you in." The guard said as I sighed. "Please this is important." I begged as he made a call before letting me in.
Melody's pov
"Thank you for making me a girl cause the babymama drama is way outta line in this family." I said to my dad as he kept his eyes on the tv. "Shut up." King said pushing me as it got quiet when Savannah walked in.
"Look fucked up Vanny Van." I said as King laughed. "Melody thats enough." My dad said as Rafeal walked in. "Yo what the f- What is she doing here." He yelled.
Rafeal pov
"I came to talk to you." She said standing up as I sighed. I nodded my head towards the stairs as she lead the way. "Dont make anymore babies." King joked as I followed her up the steps.
"Rafeal Im really sorry- If its not about Que then dismiss yourself." I said shaking my head as she walked over to me. I looked at her realizing she was out her clothes.
"You serious right n- I missed you." She said attempting to climb in my lap as I pushed her away. "Savannah- Really Raf?" Kelsie said walking in my room as I pushed Savannah off me. "Its not what you th- Not what I think? You clearly still fucking your babymama!" She yelled as I sighed. "Kelsie let me fuckin ex- No im just gonna leave." She said grabbing her purse and jacket then leaving. "You can let yourself out." I said to Savannah as she left.
Janelle pov
I walked in and saw my parents cuddled on the couch watching tv. "Dad I was wondering how come Ariaannaa never talks about her mother, like does she know?" I asked as I sat on the couch. "Ariaannaa mom died when she was a baby, She knows, i dont know if she would remember or not since she was only 8 or 9 months old." My dad said as I nodded. "Did she know about us?" I asked as they both looked at me. "She knew about your mom- So she didn't know you had a daughter, Was she the reason mom took us away?" I said looking at him.
Keith pov
I knew I made some fucked up decisions in the past and you could hear the hurt in Janelle when I told her about the situation I had going on. "Honestly Janelle you were my first daughter, child everything. You were everything to me. I was young and dumb I wasnt ready to be committed to your mother I was too busy chasing that fast money, chasing hoes. I treated your mom like she was one of them. I regretted every moment I did because when she moved away I didnt think she was serious I thought she would never leave. But the day she left I lost everything, them hoes wasnt there how she was." My dad said as I looked at my Mom. "So Ariaannaa mom? Was she the same?" I asked as he nodded. "She was somebody I hooked up with to get over someone else, in the end She had to go- You killed her?!" I yelled as my mom grabbed my arm. "No I- Killed who?" Ariaannaa asked walking in. "Nobody sweetie Janelle is just over exaggerating whats on tv." My mom lied as I looked at her. "Oh." She said shrugging while plopping down beside me. I looked at my mom as she shook her head then back at my dad.

Diamond pov
Since everyone found out my mom had cancer, everybody has been acting like she's alright like nothing's gonna happen. Since the day she announced the news I had been staying with her and Keith more. I slowly walked down the steps and sighed as I walked to the kitchen. I was too lazy to bother cooking breakfast so I walked towards the living room where everyone else were. "Its 2:30 in the evening and you just getting up." Janelle said as I shrugged. "I see yall ate breakfast without me." I said sitting beside Ariaannaa. "It was everyone for themselves this morning." My mom said as I got up. "Well I'll be back." I said as she nodded. "Tell Kira I said hi." She said as I walked out the house. "I walked in going straight to the kitchen where Kira was. "You didnt cook either." I whined as she smiled. "Why you so hungry all of a sudden you usually dont eat my cooking missy." She said as I sucked my teeth. "I d- No you dont, how's your mom?" She asked as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever,  She's acting like everything is fine when its not." I complained as she nodded. "Everything will be fine Diamond, you just gotta pray and believe in her." She said as my dad walked in the kitchen. "Wassup with you big head?" He asked as I shrugged. "Nothing im just tired." I said as he looked at me. "Tired of what? You dont work." He said as I sucked my teeth. "Being around you is a job." I said walking away as he laughed.