Part 42

The next day Kelsie finally had an beautiful baby boy that looked just like her with a head full of hair.
"He's so beautiful." Brianna said standing over Kelsie as she smiled.
"Out of respect can you guys not post him before me, i dont want my child publicized you know how the internet is." Kelsie asked as everyone nodded respecting her wishes for the first time.
"Where's Melody?" Devin asked Kira as she grabbed her things.
"Ima get back downstairs I'll be back down to see you." Kira said kissing Kelsie's head and walking over to Devin.
"Can I talk to you privately?" Kira asked as Devin followed her out the room. They both waited til the door closed before speaking.
"Just because we're divorced doesn't mean you can take this out on our children!" Kira whispered loudly for only the two of them could hear.
"I've been busy- Too busy to know that your daughter is in a coma Devin." She said to him as he looked at her shockingly.
"No one called Kira how- I called London and told her to tell you to come see your daughter, where is Lay?" She asked as he sighed.
"With London- You left my baby with this bitch." Kira panicked as he groaned.
"Its like we still married, I can't catch a break." Devin complained as he rubbed his hands across his head.
"This isn't about us Devin our daughter- Before Kira could finish what she was saying Devin grabbed her face with both hands smashing his lips against hers. They both deepened the kiss accepting it to happen not thinking of the consequences as Darius walked around the corner and caught them.
"Uhuhm." Darius said clearing his throat catching the two of them kissing.
"Darius I- Ms.Thomas Your daughter is awoke and surgery went well." Darius said bluntly pushing his feelings aside from what he just saw and walked away.
Kira scowled as she looked at Devin while he smirked and walked away.

London pov
"I want my mommy." Alayna whined as London rolled her eyes. She didn't care too much about none of Devin's kids. King was always her favorite since he didn't care to much about who Devin was dating. London was only with him because she knew he had money.
"I don't know what to tell you, your dad should've took you with him." London mumbled as Alayna threw one of her dolls at London.
"HEY!" London yelled as Alayna laughed and threw another one. London got mad and texted Devin telling him to hurry back to Alayna as Alayna continued to scream and run around while wrecking Devin's house.
"Lay Shut the fuck up gosh!" London screamed starting to get fed up as Alayna threw a pillow at her. London got up and slapped Alayna as she started to cry for Kira.
"Room now!" London yelled pointing towards the back as Alayna ran to the back crying with two fingers in her mouth.
————————————————————————-
"Where the fuck Devin at? He the one ordered us to get ready for this shit." Keith said agitated as everyone shrugged.
"You havent heard? Melody in the hospital in a coma he out there." Deanthony said as Keith shook his head
"What happened with her?" He questioned as Deanthony shrugged.
"Dont know Deavion told me, they said he didnt know." Dee said as Keith grabbed his phone.
"Come on, give them some space." Deanthony said grabbing Keith's arm as he nodded.
"Whats going on with her anyway?" Dee asked as everyone chuckled.
"No one knows whats going on all I know is we gotta get this shit settled before someone else gets hurt." Keith said as they begin to load up the truck without Devin.
"Call Devin." Deanthony said as Dee pulled out his phone.
Phone conversation
Devin: wassup?
Dee: we already loaded up, we out
Devin: fuckk..
Dee: we waited an hour bro we'll handle it. Stay with your family we got back up
Devin: alright
End of conversation
"Go to his babymama first." Keith said as they drove to Tj's babymama house. Once they go there they saw that he wasnt there but a car was in the driveway. Keith quietly broke into her house while Dee and Deanthony followed behind him sneaking into the backdoor.
"Ahhh." Tj's babymama screamed once she turned around and saw Dee holding her son.
"Where's Tj?" Deanthony asked pointing the gun towards her as she shrugged.
"I dont know I swear I dont, i havent talked to him in weeks." She panicked as Keith looked at Dee then back at her.
"Call him." Keith said as she grabbed her phone and quickly dialing his number.
Phone conversation
Tj: What you want Reign im busy
Reign: Tj where are you?
Tj: im busy
Reign: where ? That bitch house?
Tj: dont call Kourtnee out her name
Reign: are u there ?
Tj: yes Reign why you pressing me?
Reign: Your son needs to see you
Tj: alright bring him by
End of conversation
"Lets go." Deanthony said pressing the gun into her back as they left out the house. Poor Reign was so scared that she had threw a towel down on the stove and left the stove on. While she was gone her house ended up burning down. Deanthony drove to Kourtnee, Tj's girlfriend house as Keith and Markell sat in the back tieing up Reign and her son. Once they got there Keith and Markell grabbed Reign and her son out of the truck pushing her inside of Kourtnee's house.
"Reig- Well well Tj we finally meet." Deanthony said smirking as Tj shook his head.
"You Devin?" He asked confusingly while scared a little as Deanthony chuckled.
"Devin was a little busy but nah you dealing with his brother, twins exact. We know all about your little plan taking over the empire, killing off the rest of the Consteallo's, what where you thinking coming for us?" Deanthony asked as Tj reached behind him going for his gun before Keith shot him in the arm.
"I wouldn't make that move if I were you." Keith said as Dee walked over and took his gun.
"Come on man just let me go I'm sorry." Tj begged as Keith laughed.
"Baby whats going- Ahhhh." Kourtnee screamed as she ran over to Tj.
"See Tj you got us killing innocent lives to get to you." Dee said as Keith grabbed Kourtnee pulling her towards him while Dee held Reign and her son.
"Please don't kill them its my fault." Tj begged as Keith groaned.
"Im tired of hearing this nigga begs now." Keith said to Deanthony as Dee laughed.
"Its too late for that, we're not gonna kill you but they gotta go." Deanthony said shooting Kourtnee in the head making her body drop to the floor instantly.
Dee and Markell grabbed Tj tying him up and taking him outside as Deanthony looked at the little boy then back up at Keith.
"Its on you." Deanthony said patting Keith's back while walking out the house. Deanthony didnt have what it take to kill pregnant women and children, he always felt like it was wrong but Keith on the other hand knew it is what it is thats what happens when you in the game.
"Please dont kill us." The woman begged for the last time before Keith shot her leaving the bullet hole in the middle of her forehead and shooting the little boy also. Afterwards, He called for the workers to get there immediately and get it cleaned up while walking out the door.
          ————————————————————-
Kira waited at the elevator to get on as Darius walked up to the elevator also waiting to get on. Once they got on the elevator and was alone Kira looked at him then back down at her feet before speaking.
"Can we talk... about what you saw earlier?" Kira asked as Darius cleared his throat.
"That you're clearly not over your marriage?" Darius said as Kira pulled the Emergency button then crossed her arms.
"Darius its not what you think, we were talking about our daughter and things got carried away. I-I-I"
"I gotta get going excuse me." Darius said not interested in what Kira had to say while hitting the button as Kira scoffed.
"So this is how its gonna be Between us?" She asked as he shrugged while the elevator came to a stop.
"You know where i am Dr.Thomas." He said while stepping off the elevator as people filled the elevator.