Part 45

Next day
Devin pov
Devin got up bright and early to get his day started. After doing his hygiene and everything he called up Kira to see was she off work.
Phone conversation
Kira: you finally wanna call back. Where that bitch at-
Devin: She's dealt with its something i need to talk to you about
Kira: what? Devin if its not about our kids-
Devin: it is in fact its about Alayna just come over its best you hear this while not driving
Kira: okay
End of conversation
Devin went down to his mancave and grabbed the laptop bringing it up to the kitchen. He sat at the bar drinking a cup of coffee as he waited. After a few minutes passed by Kira finally arrived and had Brittney and Alayna with her.
"Daddyyy!" Lay said running over to Devin and hugging him as hugged her tightly while fighting the tears he held back.
"Babygirl go play lemme talk to your mommy real quick." He said kissing her head as she nodded.
"Whats wrong with you? You look upset." Brittney asked as she sat at the bar as Kira sat beside Devin while he opened the laptop and not saying a word.
He played the video and looked at them to keep from watching it again, it angered and hurted him knowing how stupid he was to trust London with his girls.
He shook his head as he looked at Kira and saw tears coming to her eyes once she saw the Unknown guy go into Alayna's room and the video ended.
"Oh my god Kira im so sorry." Brittney said hugging her from behind as Kira stared at the laptop in shock.
"Im doing everything I can to get down to the bottom of this- Where is she?" Kira asked quietly as Devin looked up at Kira.
"Trap." He said as Kira watched Alayna happily play in the living room.
"Well call me when you get there I gotta get going, come on Lay." Kira yelled softly as Brittney looked at Devin.
"De you really hurting that girl, yall lost one child praying yall dont lose another one, get this shit settled." Brittney said as Devin shook his head.
"I am I cant catch a break." Devin said as Brittney nodded.
"Ima have Deanthony to call you see you later." Brittney said before leaving. Once they left Devin grabbed his keys leaving out himself. Once he got to the trap he shot Tj leaving 3 bullet holes in his head getting Tj out his way before getting to London.
"Talk." He said cutting the tape of London's mouth as she breathed heavily.
"Devin i dont deserve- Where is this guy you had in my house London dont play with me." Devin said as London shook her head.
"Alright you'll find him right off 30th street blue house on the left." London said as Devin nodded and covered her mouth before loading up and leaving again.
         ——————————————————————
Keith pov
Keith sat around shooting dice with Devin, Dee, Deanthony, and Markell while the girls were in the house drinking and gossiping like old times when everybody would go to one house and have a get together for no reason without kids, drama, etc. After Keith took all the money they played in one game he decided to lay this one out.
"You bitching out on us?" Markell joked as Keith laughed.
"Ima come back and whoop yall ass ina few." Keith said before going into the house and walking past the girls, going straight to his room. Keith reached under to bed going into a backup safe he had in the house. He opened it after doing the code and saw a envelope sitting on top of the money that was in there. He sat the money he grabbed a roll of money and the envelope before sliding the safe back under the bed. He sat on the bed opening the envelope and saw it was a letter from Nicki that read: Hey family I'm either unresponsive right now or I've already passed . Yeah I know way to start off a letter right ? Lol i just want to say thank you so much for the laughs, love and all the memories you guys gave me.
Devin I first want to say thank you for giving me my oldest child Diamond... I'm so grateful that she gets to call you dad. This seems weird calling my baby daddy my brother, but you will always be my big hardheaded and slightly dumb brother ... I do gotta ask you something though stop playing with my sister she loves you even though she tries to front, anybody can see in her eyes that she cares about you.
Kira the same goes for you. You've cried to many tears and pushed out to many of his kids to throw the towel in okay bitch.. spell coconut and I bet his ass won't leave you alone after that (wear a condom damnit ) . Dee and Jayla (y'all two were my most favorite I'm just playing ) but jaybug I'm so glad that Dee loves you unconditionally never gave that up. I look at you and him and see a lot of me and Keith in y'all . Dee the laid back chill one and jay the firecracker. But you can tell when you are around each other you bring one another peace. Dee please please hold on to her as long as you can and love her as hard as you can the same goes for you jay .
To all my babies ari you my baby too don't feel like Ima leave you out... mommy loves every last one of y'all so much. Diamond I hope and Pray that you can forgive me for whatever I did to make you feel so much hate towards me . You were my first baby and all ways will be .. I wish you would talk to me more but I don't love you any different. Janelle I just want you to know I'm so proud of you and I see so much of me in you . Ari I'm so glad you wanted to call me your mother I got to watch you grow into a young pretty and silly adult. And to my handsome twins mommy's soooo sorry she won't be there to protect you and experience life with you but never forget I loved both of you soo so much (I almost fought the doctors when they gave y'all your first shots ) Kira thank you for watching my babies for me I'm forever grateful for you and you truly are the best sister I could ask for. Keith baby I love you so much and I'm so glad I got to call you my husband even if it was for a year . You've changed so much and it was for the better . I loved everything about you. I wish god would have gave us more time but I'll always be watching over you . And lastly Britt I thank you so much for being there for me when I need you the most... I know you was so disappointed when you found out that I had stopped taking treatment(especially with all the money that Keith had spent on it ) but you seen how weak it made me and all the things I had to go though after the treatments. Thank you for not telling Keith I know you wanted to badly but I wasn't strong enough to withstand that and I know he would have made me still take them . I'd still love to be there with you guys but I can't . But I do want you all know realize that I'm at peace with everything and everyone and my self and I love y'all so much.
After reading the note, anger rushed thru keith with him feeling like he wanted to murder somebody. He angrily walked down the stairs and into the kitchen slamming the letter down on the table in front of Brittney
"What the fuck is this" he asked angrily as his nose flared.
Brittney laughed and looked at him like he had just lost his mind
"Uhhhh a piece of paper from the looks at it." She said as everyone looked at him confusingly
"Brittney don't play with me READ IT THEN ANSWER THE GOT DAMN QUESTION!!!" He yelled as his eyes started to burn and turn red as the guys came in from hearing all the yelling that was going on Brittney stood up and snatched the letter off the table reading it. Brittney's facial expressions changed as she started to tear up .
"Keith I'm so sorry ." She said as Keith shook his head.
"Whats it say?" Jayla asked as She read it out loud so everyone would know while crying as some people were shocked and some people were trying to avoid Keith's stares .
"Keith man chill out on her " Devin said reaching out to pat his back as Keith pushed his hand away.
"Naw nigga ain't no chill cause you knew too. " Keith said as Devin stood back .
"Man we suppose to be blood why would you keep shit like that from me ?!. How many of y'all didn't know that she started skipping her treatments. " he asked and looked around. Jayla , Markell , and the kid's raised their hands . Keith started to laugh to try and calm himself down
"Damn Dee you was in on it too ? What happened to I hope the treatment working for her I know she gone pull through. WHY YALL DIDN'T TELL ME MAN . My kids mother, MY FUCKING wife supposed to be standing here naw she would be standing here but y'all wanna play and be fucking snakes." He said as his eyes started to burn .
"Y'all my family but I swear I wanna shoot every last one of y'all asses right now. " he said lowly as Deanthony shook his head.
"Ima just go." Kira said as Jayla agreed.
"I'm so sorry Keith I-She begged me not to tell you . She had started losing her hair , she was weak and throwing up a lot and she didn't want you to constantly see her like that." Brittney sniffled as Keith flipped the table over quickly making the glass shatter as the kids screamed.
"I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT IF IT MEANT HAVING HER HERE I WOULDN'T HAVE CARED . NOW I GOTTA WATCH YALL BE IN LOVE AND HAPPY AND PRETEND THAT EVERYTHING IS OKAY. Keith yelled. He couldn't hold back his emotions anymore.
"Man just leave "he said lowly while sitting down against the wall with his head down
———————————————————————-
Brittney pov
"Its my fault I should've never dragged you guys into this." Brittney said as Kira shook her head.
"Those were Nicki decisions he cant blame you." Jayla said as Kira stood back beside Devin while having their own secretive conversation
"And Kira while you over there in Devin face why didn't you speak up? Why'd you let him talk to B like that since y'all so close!?" Jayla said as Kira looked at her.
"Because it wasn't my place like confronting me about this isn't yours- Yippetty Yap Yap you stay running over there what you fucking Keith too?" Jayla said hopping in Kira face as Dee grabbed Jayla and Devin grabbed Kira. Kira snatched away from Devin and grabbed the gun out his waistband.
"Kira- Get out. EVERYBODY!" Kira yelled as everybody left except Devin.