Part 23

Kira pov
"How's my grandbaby?" Devin's mom asked walking in as I looked up. "She's fine, they letting her go home today." I said looking at sleeping Karlie. "Why don't you go home and get some rest you been up all night, she'll be fine I'll bring her home." Ma said rubbing my back as I sighed.
"Alright well I'll take Alayna see you later Ma." I said picking up sleeping Alayna off of Devin's chest. I kissed Karlie's head then grabbed my keys and started to leave the hospital. I got onto the elevator and as the elevator was about to close a tall lightskin male stopped it. "Sorry I didn't see you." I said as he chuckled.
"You're alright, how are you?" He asked pressing the 8 button.
"Tired and you?" I asked as he shrugged.
"Couldn't be any better, cute kid she looks just like you." He said looking at Alyana as I smiled.
"Thanks." I said looking him from head to toe studying him. He didn't look like a doctor type, he had a full beard, waves, dark brown eyes, and full plumped pink lips.
"Didn't you work on the emergency side?" He asked looking down as me as I shook my head.
"No it was the children's hospital- Oh yeah I thought I seen you in one of these departments, You still work there?" He asked as I shook my head.
"No when I was carrying her I couldn't work as much- Come here I promise you'll love it." He said as the elevator stopped on his floor.
"Maybe I will." I said smiling as he smiled back and handed me a card before walking off the elevator. I looked down at the card that read Dr. Johnson with his number and picture.
Savannah pov
As I was laying on the couch with Que, Dj walked in using the key I gave him.
"Hey" I said smiling as he kissed my head.
"Dang lil man sleep?" He asked as I nodded.
"He just went to sleep I was waiting for you to get here so I can shower." I said as he nodded and sat down.
I walked to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes before climbing into the shower. I closed my eyes as the hot water hit my skin. I grabbed my soothing coconut body wash and begin to rub it against my skin before I felt hands rubbing my back. "What are you doing." I said looking at Dj as he smirked.
"Relax." He said as He sat on the sitting booth and pulled me closer to him. "Dj." I accidentally moaned as he rubbed his hands up my ass. It had been months since I've gotten the attention that Dj was giving me now. I stepped out the shower and wrapped my towel around me going into my room as he followed. I grabbed my lotion before he snatched it out my hand. "You're really too much." I said sitting on the bed as he shrugged and began to lotion my body. I looked as him as he removed the towel revealing my exposed body. "DJ." I said as he looked up at me. "I-I- I know." He said smiling showing his gold teeth as I nervously smiled. We looked into each other's eyes before leaning in for the kiss. We both started to deepen it as he hovered over me. "Girl you like a ocean down there I knew you was feeling me." He joked ruining the moment as I laughed. "I hate you." I said laughing as he smirked. "That's your way of saying you love me." He said smirking as I looked down at his now hard manhood then back up at him. "Maybe." I said smirking as he went down on me. I began to moan his name as his fingers went in and out of me as he started to eat me out while still looking in my eyes. After I cam twice he got up and gave me the towel, I climbed under the covers forgetting to put on clothes.
Dj pov
I stood there as Savannah started to fall asleep. I cleaned her room then took that as my cue to leave since her son was asleep and she was now asleep. I went to the trap and headed to my now remodeled office. "Hey baby." One of my strippers said walking in as I rolled up a blunt. "Get the fuck out." I said bluntly as she did as I said. I chilled around the trap for a minute until Savannah texted looking for me. I texted her back letting her know I was gonna be back a little later tonight.
Alexa pov
I walked in the room in just my underwear and bra, I climbed in bed beside King and looked at him. "King I wanna try again." I said quietly as he looked at me confused. "What- I wanna try again, this baby thing." I said as he sighed. "Alexa- King I'm sure I'm ready this time." I said climbing on top of him as he smiled.
Melody pov
I walked into my parents house and saw my Dad there watching tv and trying to put Alayna to sleep.
"Um where's mom?" I asked looking at sleeping Karlie then back at him.
"Sleep." He said as I raised an eyebrow. I nodded before I went upstairs to my room. "Those your sisters?"  Jay, my girlfriend asked as I nodded.
"Your parents must be really close if they can be around each other after a divorce." She said as I shrugged.
"They can get along sometime, enough about them though." I said climbing in her lap as she smirked.
"I can't fuck you while your parents here girl." She said as we both laughed. "Come on, I won't be loud i promise." I said as she flipped us over.