Part 20

Month later Melody pov
I walked in my parents house and it looked so different. "Where's Dad?" I asked my mom as I walked on the patio and saw her drinking a glass of wine as Karlie and Alayna was in the pool. "Gone." She said bluntly as I scoffed. "Are you serious? It's really that easy?" I asked as she nodded.
"After 19 years Melody it is, Never let a man treat you any kind of way know your worth." She said looking at me in tears as I shook my head. "But mom y'all been together forever- That doesn't matter if loyalty doesn't come with it." She said as a tear came out my eye. "Come here." She said pulling me down as I cried in her arms. "Everything's gonna be alright you hear me,Don't you worry about anything." She said as I nodded. Not only did it hurt her, it hurted us. Seeing our parents together was the life of this family.
Savannah pov
I had nobody to defend my case but I was still gonna fight for my son back. Rafeal is a understanding father and the way is schedule is he wouldn't give me a hard time. I got dressed to get ready for court today as I was doing my makeup Dj was FaceTiming me.
Me: well hey stranger
Dj: Good luck on your case
Me: thank you
Dj: I'm sorry for getting mad at you for moving out
Me: mhmm
Dj: Can I see you afterwards?
Me: Dj we can't -
Dj: Savannah ion care about that meet me at Wingzone at 2:30
End of conversation
Devin pov
As I was sitting around thinking about Kira and my family I decided to call her up.
Me: how you doing?
Kira: I'm fine I'm not the one you need to be checking up on
Me: wassup?
Kira: your kids Devin, they taking our divorce harder than I thought they would
Me: that wasn't my choice Kira, how can I fix what you wanted?!
Kira: Cause you betrayed all of that for bitches that don't give a fuck about it
Me: I didn't call to argue Kira
Kira: Your Mom is coming over to cook dinner so
Me: that's your way of inviting me back to our house?
Kira: bye Devin
End of conversation
If it wasn't one thing, it was another with her ass. I couldn't win for nothing.
Kelsie pov
As I was at a family gathering a pretty dark skin female walked over to my table. "What you're having?" I asked as she sighed. "A girl what about you?" She asked as I shrugged. "I'm not that far along to find out yet." I said as she nodded. "You're Rafeal girlfriend aren't you?" She asked as I nodded. "How you kn- I'm King's babymama." She said as I nodded. "Anyway I'm Kendra, We're sisters thru our Dad." She said as I looked at her shockingly. "You serious?" I said as she nodded. "Oh my god girl, we are gonna have to stay in touch you stay here?" I asked as she nodded and gave me her number.
Kira pov
"Dinner is done, here cause I know you miss him." Devin mother said giving me a plate of food as I shook my head. "I-I- Go get your marriage back, I'll watch the kids." His mother said giving me my keys as I sighed and walked out the house. I got into my car to head over to his house. A few mins later, I arrived to this nice neighborhood 30 mins away. I walked up to his door and knocked. "You must be One of his girlfriends?" His neighbor said as I looked at her. "Actually I'm the wife." I said showing her the ring as she mugged me before I walked into his apartment. "Your mother packed you food." I said sitting the plate on his counter as he nodded. "I would've came by- Well She told me to come by here." I said crossing my arms as he chuckled. "Come here girl why you keep fronting like you don't miss daddy?" He said pulling me into his arms as I shook my head. "You're very delusional, that's my cue to leave." I said turning to leave before he grabbed me by my waist. "I see you still wear the ring." He said grabbing my hand as I shook my head and laughed. "I have to get back to your children so see you later." I said hitting him as he walked me to the door. "Oh yeah tell your neighbors to stop checking for me." I said winking at his neighbor as He laughed and went into his apartment.
Nicki pov
I packed to get ready to go on this business trip I had in a few more days. "I bought food, the twins taking a bath." Keith said walking in. "Thanks I was gonna do it." I said as he kissed my cheek. "I got it where the girls?" He asked as I shrugged.
"Ariaannaa closed herself in her room, won't talk I don't know what's her problem, Janelle's and Diamond is over Kira's." I said as he nodded.
Ariaannaa pov
As I was blasting my music; chilling my dad walked in. I looked at him and saw his lips moving but didn't hear anything he said. "What?" I said pausing my music as he sat on my bed. "Don't what me girl, what's your problem?" He asked as I sighed. "Nothing- What you gotta attitude for Ari?" He asked as I crossed my arms. "My mom is dead, Soon Nicki won't be here so what's wrong with me? Why everyone that loves me dies? Are you leaving too?" I asked as he looked at me crazy. "Ariaannaa Nicki isn't going nowhere she loves you- The doctors will fix her?" I asked he looked away then back at me. "Yeah Ariaannaa they will." He said as I hugged him. "I love you daddy." I said as he rubbed my back. "Love you to Ari." He said as I smiled