Part 14

Kelsie pov
"Congratulations.. you're pregnant 6 weeks to be exact." My doctor said walking in the room as I sat there trying to process in what she said.

"6 weeks?" I said as she nodded. I already did your paperwork for vita- No you can cancel all of that." I said shaking my head.

"I know you're scared love but give it some time to think about before you make a decision you might regret." My Doctor said as I declined Rafeal's call for the 5th time.
Since that situation at his house he's been calling and texting nonstop trying to apologize. I missed him more than anything but I refuse to be second to his babymama.
Alexa pov
As I was walking up to my apartment I saw King standing at my door waiting for me to get home. "You stalking me now?" I asked as I walked over to my door.

You done being a bitch- Excuse me?" I said looking at him as he sighed.

"Alexa Im sorry man I slipped up, I dont even know if the baby is mine or not. Come on I just need you to be with me until then." He said grabbing my hands as I looked away and shook my head.

"3 years King, Why? How could you do this to me? This makes me question your loyalty now. Were you cheating on me this whole time? Am I a fuckin toy or something?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No Ma this was the first time. I was drunk, you everything and more to me, you know I would never intentionally hurt you on purp- But you did!" I yelled walking away as he grabbed me.

"Come here A." He said as I looked at him as the tears came running down my face. "Can we be a family, I dont want our child going thru what I went thru." He said kissing on my neck as I shook my head. As much as I loved King I couldn't bring myself to forgive him, because we experienced our first everything together, King was the first boy I was inloved with and for him to go get another female pregnant was heartbreaking.

"King its time for you to leave." I said as he nodded his head. I watched the boy I loved walk out the door with no hesitation, I didn't want him to leave. I wanted to be a family but.......
Diamond pov
"Hey sis." Melody yelled walking in as I looked up at her.

Hey." I yelled back turning my attention back towards the tv as King walked in.

"My guy you look stressed as hell." I said laughing as the rest of my siblings on my pops side walked in.

"I aint trippen- You hurt we all see it in your face you are, Kingston you love that girl." Their mom said as I smiled.

"Im not stun Alexa." He said shrugging as she laughed.

"Everybody need to be packed up and ready we heading out at 8." My Dad said coming into the room as I sighed.

"You're not the boss." I joked as he looked at me.

"Be ready or get left." He said as I smiled.
Savannah pov
"Savannah you got 5 seconds to get out." My mom yelled as I shook my head.

"I dont have anywhere to go!" I yelled as she shrugged.

"Im done, I raised you better than this and you had no right going to that boy parents house like that." She said as I got up.

"So this is what this is about? You putting me out because of that?" I yelled as she pointed towards the door.

"Out!" She yelled as I walked out the house. I looked thru my purse and all I had was $200 dollars. That was just enough to get a hotel for 4 days, so I had to work soon to get back on my feet. I walked to the nearest, cheapest hotel, one that was decent enough for me to stay.
~ Next day
I woke up to the sun peeking thru the curtains of my room. I stretched before going into the bathroom to do my hygiene. I looked in the mirror and rubbed my fingers thru my wet hair. I hate how my life just changed when I finally decided to leave Rafeal alone which I thought was good for me. I slid on my white champion fitted set and put my hair into a slick ponytail towards the side.

I walked out my room to get my day started; I was no longer cool with my old friends so there was no one to call on at times like this.
As I was walking I stopped and looked at a paper the club in town had up. They were turning the club into a strip club and they were hiring dancers and servers.
I took a picture of it then continued walking as I put in the address. Strippers did bring in a lot of money.. money that I could really use but exposing myself to this town especially with everybody knowing who my babydaddy is, isnt the smartest idea... Or was it ?
Rafeal pov
"Fea Fea I wanna go." Karlie whined standing outside my window as I sighed. "You cant go but I promise I'll come back as soon as Im done." I said as she smiled. "Pinky promise?" She said as I grabbed her finger.
"Pinky promise." I said as she clapped. "K if you dont come back you gotta have teaparty with me." She said as I nodded before pulling off.
I was headed over to Kelsie house to see what was really her problem. She couldn't still be mad at me at the situation that happened without even letting me explain, it had to be more to it for Kelsie to stay mad this long.
Kelsie pov
Since I've found out I was pregnant I had been nothing but lazy. I stayed in bed regretting every decision I made that got me were I am.
Just as I was about to attempt to get my life together, I stood up and saw Rafeal standing in my doorway. "How the fuck did you get in my ho-You pregnant and you weren't even gonna tell me?" He asked holding up my papers as I put on my robe. "Why the fuck are you going thru my stuff!?" I yelled as I ran my fingers thru my hair. "Is it mine?" He asked as I looked at him crazy. "Rafeal I think its time for you to go." I said pushing him. "Just answer the question and I'll respect your decision and leave." He said grabbing me as I looked away. "Yes." I mumbled as he grabbed my chin. A tear slipped away as he slowly kissed me, i turned my head and splitting from the kiss then looked at him. "I can't do this, im not keeping it." I said as his facial expression changed. "Kelsie stop playing- I cant come second to your babymama Raf, you still love her and you know it." I said as he grabbed me making my robe fall. "I only want you Kelsie, You didnt let me explain. I swear I'll never do that to you." He said kissing my neck and rubbing his hands across my ass as I shook my head. "I need some time to think- You not killing my seed bra that's dead." He said as I tried snatching awway before he pulled me back close to him. "Raf let me go." I said as he picked me up carrying me over to the bed. "Im not having this baby." I said looking into his eyes as he stood over me.
"You got me fucked up if you think ima let you kill what I made." He yelled as I sat up. "Im the one that gotta carry it for 9 months not you, I don't believe you're gonna be here- Come on Kelsie you been knowing me since a jit, you helped me beat my case to get my son what makes you think I wont? Bra im go, ima let you think about getting your shit together." He said as I followed him towards the door. "I hope this doesn't change anything between us." I said lowly as he he nodded. "I'll see you later." He said kissing my cheek then leaving.
Kendra pov
I didnt really want this baby but the way King made me feel during this pregnancy and the things he do for me makes me keep this baby just to keep him around.
I posted an old picture of us cuddled together on my insta so his other babymama could see it.
From my understanding they aren't together anymore which was better for me.
A few mins later I went onto her page and saw her laid up with someone else. I smirked as Locked my phone and waited for King to come home.
"Hey Daddy, how was your day?" I asked walking up to him as he walked in. "Straight wassup with you?" He asked as I shook my head. "Nothing was just watching a movie." I lied as I grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch.

I turned on a movie and grabbed a blanket before crawling up beside him. "How's Alexa?" I asked as he put his arm around my waist.
"She good." He said as I nodded before grabbing my phone. I went onto instagram knowing he was watching my every move and slowly scrolling down my feed. I kept scrolling until I got to Alexa's photo that I saw earlier then stopped and double-tapped it.
"Go back." He said as I did as he said. I sat up and looked at him as he took my phone out my hand. "Where you going?" I asked as he got up putting his shoes on. "Pull some shit like that, ima beat your ass." He threatened me before leaving. I looked at the picture again and laughed. "Bitch." I said before locking my phone and turning my attention back towards the tv.