76

Devin pov (Day of the funeral)
Devin stood in the mirror getting himself ready to get the funeral done & over with.
"Dad is mom coming?" Alayna asked as Devin sighed.
"No sorry Lay but mom cant come." Devin said as she sighed and looked down.
"Did mom kill grandma?" Lay asked as Devin looked at her.
"Where'd you hear that from?" Devin asked as she looked up at him.
"I overheard Aunt Jay on the phone. She said if they find mom guilty she's going to prison and someone will be out the way." Alayna said as Devin nodded.
"Kira not going nowhere, Dont worry." Devin said as Alayna nodded.

Kira pov
Kira stood on the outside of her cell along with her cellmate as the guards checked theirs cells.
"You did take it out right?" Kira's cellmate asked quietly as she nodded. Both girls watched the guards walk out there cells and onto the next and sighed in relief.
"So I heard you got court today?" Her cellmate said as they climbed onto their bunks.
"Yea." Kira said shrugging.
"Goodluck man dont forget about me." Her cellmate said dapping her as Kira nodded.
"I wont." Kira said as a guard walked up to their cell and waited to for Kira to grab her things.

Devin pov
Devin looked around at all the people that was at the funeral and noticed two unknown guys in the back. He looked over at Dee then back at the guys before turning foward.
Keith pov
Keith looked down at his phone and saw Kira calling. "I'll be back." He whispered to Olivia before quietly walking out the church.
phone conversation
keith: wassup kira
kira: Devin's phone going to the voicemail they gave bond
Keith: what they talking?
kira: 150,000
keith: not bad bet ima let Devin know hold tight we still at the church
kira: thanks
end of conversation
Keith texted Devin then looked up once he saw the two unknown guys walking out the church. Both guys looked Keith up and down while walking away as Keith put his hand on his waist where he carried his gun
"What?" Keith said as the guys held their hands up.
"We out." The older guy said as they hopped in their cars.
"Whats the move?" Devin asked walking out the church as Keith watched the car.
"We sliding on them niggas- Not so soon this a inside job." Devin said as Keith sucked his teeth.
"The fuck you mean not so soon these niggas killt Ma, O believe them niggas that just left had in on it and showed up that shit disrespectful yo ian letting this shit ride." Keith said angrily as Devin shook his head.
"Them same niggas gone get kira killt in jail too we gotta get her home first before we move because they already kicking her ass in there and They move when Jayla Move she's the boss." Devin said as Keith stopped and realized what he had just said.
"Nigga What? Dee Jayla?" Keith asked as Devin nodded "Yes she had Kira set up and if we make any sudden move thats a back track on Kira- Nigga we sliding fuck that, Kira coming home tonight you know she aint gone let this shit ride and you know who did it im surprised this bitch still alive." Keith said angrily as Devin shrugged.
"We gotta think smart." Devin said as people started to come out the church and go over to the burial sight. Keith looked over at Jayla and saw her sitting in the car on her phone.
"Does Dee know?" Keith asked as Devin nodded.
"Yeah but its all about being smart hot head." Devin said patting Keith's back as he shook his head.

hour later
Devin pov
After Devin paid Kira bond he sat on the outside waiting for her to be released. After another hour passed of waiting she came limping out. Devin helped her into the car before climbing over to his side.
"How you feeling?" Devin asked as Kira shook her head.
"fine- How's your head and leg?" Devin asked as Kira sighed.
"I said im fine Devin." Kira said starting to get irritated as Devin dropped the conversation. He looked at Kira out the corner of his eyes once he saw her pick up the obituary.
"It was beautiful." Devin said as tears came to Kira's eyes.
"Its my fault- Kira its not your fault." Devin said as Kira ran her fingers thru her hair.
"Devin im so sorry, I- Kira stop just be happy they gave you bond ima settle this once I get you settled in." Devin said as Kira nodded.

Jayla pov
Jayla saw Dee sleeping on the couch and quietly walked outside to take a call.
phone conversation
unknown: whats the move ?
jayla: she's out on bond
unknown: what we gone do about her ?
jayla : im sure they gone hide her ima see if i can find their location and when u find her, kill her!
unknown: how?
jayla: something thats not too noticeable car accident or something just do it .
unknown: hit you back
jayla: bet
end of conversation
Jayla looked around before walking back into the house and walked into the living room where Dee was. She sat on the couch and pretended she had been there the whole time folding laundry

Kira pov
Once Kira was home she got cleaned up and dressed so her and Devin could go out as a family and spend time with their children and grandchildren together.
"Momma I missed you." Lay said kissing Kira cheek once they had gotten into the car.
"I missed you more." Kira said laughing as they begin taking family pictures. The entire day Devin kept Kira and their family busy to get their mind off everything thats been happening. After coming from the mini carnival they left everyone went separate ways.
"Thank you Devin." Kira said looking up at him as he kissed her hand.
"Dont thank me." He said smiling as She kissed his cheek and smiled.
"I love you." She said smiling as he chuckled while stopping at the red light.
"I love you." He said while looking in her eyes. The both of them leaned in for a kiss right before truck came towards Devin's car running the entire car over. Other cars that were around stopped running over to both vehicles.
"We gotta move the truck." A unknown guy said as another woman cried while on the phone with the police.
"We can't move it." Another guy yelled as the lady shook her head.
"We just cant leave it on top of their car!" she screamed as two polices arrived on the scene......

————————————————————————————
Sorry for the wait ....