Part 21

Kelsie pov
As I was sitting around watching the game with a couple of my cousins and family during commercial I heard my cousins talk about Alexa.
"I might need to hit her again." I heard one say as I tried to not make it noticeable that I was listening.
"Can y'all shut the fuck up that hoe not even all that." Kendra said as I looked at her.
"How come you don't like Alexa, i mean I don't know her but I heard she was cool." I lied as my sister rolled her eyes.
"She took my baby daddy from me and that bitch gone get what she deserved." She said as I nodded.
"Isn't that her child's father- she was pregnant?" My cousin asked as I nodded.
"Yo Ken you dead wrong, we ain't know she was pregnant- Fuck her." She said as I shook my head. "What you do, are you the reason she lost her baby?" I asked as she smirked and nodded.
"That's wrong bro I'm leaving." I said getting up and grabbing my things. I quickly went to my car and rushed over to Rafeal's parents house. I waved at the guard as he opened the gates for me. Once I got to their house I ran up to the door and impatiently waited. "Kel." Karlie said hugging me as I picked her up.
"Where's your brother?" I asked tickling her as she laughed and pointed towards the stairs. I quickly ran up the steps to his room and saw him playing 2k.
"Wassup with you?" He asked pausing his game as I typed away on his phone.
"Call King." I said as he looked at me weirdly.
"For What Kel, What are you talking ab- I know what happened to Alexa!" I said as he sighed and shook his head.
King pov
"Lex hurry up." I yelled starting to grow impatient.
"Ok I'm ready." She said walking out the bathroom as I shook my head.
"What the fuck room you so long anyway." I said as she rolled her eyes.
"Can we go and get this over with already, I don't understand why I gotta do it anyway." She complained as we walked out the house.
"Cause I wanna know who did this to you." I said as she groaned.
Once we got to my parents house We sat and listened to what Kelsie has to say.
"How do you know?" Alexa asked looking at her as she sat down.
"I found out that Kendra is my sister and she also said that you took King from her." She said as Alexa shook her head.
"Wow that is just great." Alexa said as I got up.
Nicki pov
I kissed the twins goodbye as Janelle took our bags to the car. The business trip was only gonna be me but since Janelle begged and insisted on going I let in and let her go.
"Diamond's staying with her father so you're only gonna have the twins and Ariaannaa to look after." I said kissing Keith cheek as he hugged me.
"Make you call me soon as you land." He said as I nodded.
"You got all your medication and everything?" He asked as I sighed.
"Yesss Keith." I groaned as he nodded.
"I'm just tryna make sure you good be careful out there." He said as I got into the passenger seat of the car.
"I'm so ready to see the city." Janelle said excitedly as I shook my head. Janelle was more like me, if something was to happen I would want both of my older children stepping in to take over what I left but Janelle has the potential that would get her where I am. I believe in Diamond but she was more of a nonchalant person like Devin.
Devin pov
As I was walking back up to my apartment my nosey ass neighbor was standing outside.
"You got kids too, how old are they?" She asked looking at Karlie and Alayna as I sat them both on the ground.
"Tell her old you is." I said as Karlie looked at her and held her 6 fingers up.
"What about you cutie pie." She said bending over as Alayna ran behind me.
"Sorry, She's shy but she 3." I said opening the door as they ran inside.
"They look just like you them your only two?" She asked as I shook my head.
"Nah I got a set of twins, two boys and another girl they older though so they don't be around much." I said as she nodded.
"Wowww you are something aren't you, Well it was nice meeting them." She said smiling as I chuckled and walked into my apartment.
"Daddy can we watch Moana." Karlie asked as I grabbed the remote to the tv and turned on that dumbass movie. They had already ate and played now, I was just ready for this movie to put them asleep.
Devin's next door neighbor pov
I watched his fine ass go into his apartment before going back into mine. I know he's not with his wife no more because why would they stay in two separate houses away from each other if they were together. I didn't care how many children or babymama's he had , I wanted him and I wasn't gonna stop trying. I baked cookies for his little girls then walked over to his apartment. I patiently waited for him to come to the door and he came in basketball shorts and a white tee. I looked him up and down before speaking.
"Hey I brought the girls cookies." I said as he looked at me weirdly.
"Thanks but they actually just went to sleep, come in." He said as I stepped in. I sat the plate of cookies on the counter before turning back to him.
"What kind of cookies you made?" He asked taking the plastic off the plate.
"Peanut butter- One's allergic to peanut butter." He said as I pouted.
"OMG I'm so sorry- It's not a big deal you didn't know." He said chuckling as I nodded.
"It looks nice in here decorate yourself?" I asked as he shrugged.
"My daughters helped a little bit they figured they mightest well get used to our predicament so." He explained as I nodded.
"Understandable you married?" I asked looking at his ring as he looked down.
"Nah im divorced actually, that was my wife that was at you the other day. Sorry bout that again." He said as I shrugged.
"I understand how it can be, I'm always next door anytime you need help or anything, I'm here." I said as we sat at his bar. The entire night we made little conversation about each other and I can say I enjoyed myself.