Part 7

King pov
"Let me see your phone." Alexa demanded once I walked into the kitchen. "For what?" I said looking at her as she crossed her arms. "I wanna know who she is." Alexa said as I sighed and shook my head. "Who is she King." She yelled as I slammed the fridge shut.
I bent her over putting her head in the sink and slid her panties to the side. "This what you been asking for aint it?" I said as I grabbed a handful of her hair. "Kingston." She screamed as I grabbed her wrists. I pounded myself in and out of her about 5 times as her moans got louder. "Shut the fuck up and take it." I said as I released everything in her before pulling out. "Go get cleaned up." I said smacking her ass then going over to the fridge. I grabbed a Gatorade then my keys and left .
Unknown pov
"You gotta go." I said pushing my new dude out the door before King got here. After 5 mins, he finally came walking in looking like he was ready to fuck some shit up.
"Wifey stressed you out today?" I asked as I started to massage his back. "Both of yall getting on my nerves." He said as I laughed.
"Well you're most definitely about to go back home to her mad." I said as I got up. "Fuck you talking bout?" He asked as I pulled out a pregnancy test.
"Kendra stop playing- Its yours King, On everything I love you're the only one." I said as he sighed. "You got problems jittt- Me ? You played a part in this just as much as I did but now you're running away from your problems. I thought you was a man King." I said pushing him as he grabbed me by my throat.
"Stop playing with me, I told you what it was." He said letting me go then grabbing his jacket. "Im keeping my baby king." I said in tears as he shrugged and left.
Alexa pov
As I was laying there looking at wedding cakes King walked in with a attitude.
"Whats wrong with you?" I asked looking up at him. "Nothing." He said walking into the bathroom as I shrugged. I threw the book aside once he came out the bathroom and climbed into bed behind me. "I love you Alexa." He said putting his arm around me as I looked down at him. "I love you too but whats going on?" I asked as he shook his head.
Keith pov
As I was headed home I got an call from an unknown number but some was telling me to answer so I did.
Phone conversation
Me: hello
Dr: Mrs.Consteallo we were calling back to confirm your kemo appt. would March 25 at 8 am be okay
Me: ....
Dr: hello
Me: yes I'll have her to call you back
End of conversation
I processed in what she was saying. Nicki got cancer and never told anyone this whole time...
Nicki pov
Since the children were gone for the week, I did some small cleaning around the house so the housekeeper wouldn't have much to do. Once I had laid on the couch I didnt bother moving again so I turned on Netflix.
"Wassup with you?" Keith said walking in as I looked at him weirdly. "What you mean?" I asked looking back at the tv as he sat down across from me. "You wasn't gone tell me?" He asked looking at me as I laughed nervously.
"What's there to tell you Keith, ion know what you talking about." I said looking at him weirdly as he continued to sit there and stare at me. "Ma Ma im really not joking right now, you know what im talking bout." He said turning the tv off. "Shit" i mumbled to myself then looked at him. "How'd you find out?" I sighed while crossing my arms.
"Your Dr fuckin called me, you wasn't even gone bother to let me know wassup?" He said as i looked down and teared up. "How do I tell somebody that I want to spend the rest of my life with that I can't Keith . How do I tell somebody that I won't be able to see our children grow up. And last but not least how do I tell somebody that I only have a few weeks left to live huh ?" I said as he got up an sat beside me and put his arm around me. "So whats this kemo shit for if its not helping you?" He asked rubbing his hands up and down my shoulder. "They said I might be able to beat it if the medicine that they give me is strong enough .. and if not at least I'll have more time with y'all. I said as I looked down and played with my ring on my finger and then slowly slid it off and put in his hand. "I want you to keep this and always know how much I loved it and being your wife and the mother of your kids." I said in tears as he put the ring back in my head. "I didn't spend 4k ona ring just to get it back, lets not even worry bout that right now. We gone go thru this together Nick Iann tryna lose you again." He said kissing my head and wiping away my tears.
"Well I guess we need to call everybody over so we can tell them." I said looking up at him as he shook his head. "We can do that tomorrow, you just need to chill." He said as I mugged him and looked at him crazy.
"Keith if you start acting like You did when I was pregnant again and not even let me go to the bathroom without you following me, I will leave and go to the penthouse I swear. I done handled this much stress a bit more ain't gone hurt me." I said as he got up.
"Nick I'll flat every tire outside, if you try to leave, everybody dont gotta know right now. I just want you to chill for the moment." He said kissing my head then walking out the living room.
————————————————
Vote, comment, share etc...
~Sorry for any errors 💋