49

Diamond pov
"Here's your money Twan im done." Diamond said giving the guy two bands of money as he chuckled.
"You my best worker, think ima let you go now?" He asked while pulling her close to him.
"You have no choice I quit." She argued as he shook his head.
"Girl i got customers lined up waiting for you- Fuck them customers and fuck you im going home." Diamond said before walking out his office. Antwan hit his desk angrily as he began to think of a plan to handle Diamond. While Getting into her car that her boyfriend had bought her phone started to ring.
Phone conversation
Andrew: we need to talk, where are you?
Diamond: i was just headed home
Andrew: get here quickly
End of conversation
Diamond threw her phone aside  and headed home once she got home she was met at the door by Andrew.
"Whats wrong?" Diamond asked as he slammed the door shut with his foot and pushed her against the door
"Who else you sleeping with Diamond?" He asked angrily as she looked at him shockingly.
"Excuse me?" Diamond asked looking at him as he gave her a paper from his doctor say he had HIV. She read the paper twice to see was it true that, that was what she was really seeing.
"Just because you got something doesn't mean I do!" Diamond argued as sighed.
"Diamond get checked and we'll see from there." Andrew said before angrily walking away as Diamond nervously nodded as her phone began to ring.
———————————————————————
Brittney pov
Brittney walked over to Keith's house waiting for him to answer. She thought she could apologize so everyone could be back on good terms and announce the news that Devin and Deanthony's mother told her.
She knocked on the door three times again as Keith sighed and came over to the door.
"What?" He asked with an attitude as Brittney looked down then back up at him.
"I came to apologize- Keith attempted to close the door before she stopped it with her foot.
"Keith come on this is childish, you're just breaking this family apart even more by avoiding it- This family been broke Y'all talking doesn't have anything to do with me y'all been talking why stop now?" Keith said making a point as Brittney shook her head.
"Fine be like that then Ma wanted you to know she was having dinner tonight and she expects everyone including you to be there." Brittney said before walking away as Keith slammed the door behind her and walked into his room.
           ———————————————————————
Devin pov
"She's not answering." Devin said angrily as he threw his phone aside.
"I hope she's okay." Kira said nervously as she began to think of where Diamond could be. She grabbed her phone and before she could make a call, Darrius started calling her. Her and Devin looked at each other then back at her phone before he got up.
"I'll give you some privacy." He lied as he walked out the living room but close by so he could hear whats going on. A few minutes went by before he heard Kira say "The only way you would have something is unless you been sleeping with other women, I haven't been with no one, Darrius this is childish I don't have time for this......" Devin smirked to himself before walking back in once he heard her get quiet.
"Boy problems eh?" He joked as she shook her head.
"Had enough of that married to you, lets find out where your daughter could be." She said while sighing as Devin agreed.
Phone conversation
Melody: hello
Kira: Melody have you talked to diamond?
Melody: i uh-
Kira: dont lie to me melody she is in serious trouble right now
Melody: Mom i dont know i swear
Kira: alright
End of conversation
"I need you to keep Lay tonight- You and your Dr gotta make up eh?" Devin joked as Kira looked at him with a disgusting look.
"Don't.." She said rolling her eyes as he nodded and got up. Before he could attempt to leave Kira grabbed his arm while looking down as he stopped and looked at her.
"Im selling the house." She announced as Devin grabbed her chin, lifting her head then pecking her lips with his.
"I support every decision you make K. I understand why." Devin said pulling her into a hug as she closed her eyes while taking in his cologne that he always wore because she knew he liked it. The two of them broke the hug off and Kira stood at the door watching him leave.
          ———————————————————————
Alexa pov
Since King had got out of jail he haven't had much to say to anyone including Alexa. He would leave during the day and come back late at night without saying a word to her and she was getting fed up with the ignore game. Alexa looked over at King once Kaniyah started screaming to the top of her lungs.
"Are you gonne get your daughter?" Alexa asked as King ignored her as usual.
"King this has to stop." Alexa said sighing as she walked over to Kaniyah's crib and picked her up. Her cried instantly stopped once she was in Alexa's arms.
"Alright fine then im leaving Im going to my mom's house for a few weeks and im taking Niyah with me." She said looking at King as he looked at her and got up.
"What was that?" He asked looking down at her as she looked away then back at him
"Im leaving- You not going anywhere with my kids A stop playing with me!" He yelled making her take a step back as she watched him walk away. She looked down at frightened Kaniyah, who was now crying again as she sighed.
————————————————————————
Okay, I gotta write more chapters to send y'all i try to write as much as possible when I have time but I've been busy with school, work, my website, etc. So be patient with me😭
Sorry for any errors.
Comment, vote, etc whatever you do
More books coming soon be on the lookout 💞