Part 22

Few days later    King pov
I kicked Kendra door in and walked thru her house lookin for her
"So you lied to me?" I asked as she jumped up.
"King Wtf- Answer the question." I asked as she smiled.
"That bitch got what she deserved." She said as I shot her in the chest.
"Clean this shit up and get up out of here." I said walking out her house and leaving. I went back to Alexa house to wait around on my next move.
Devin pov
As me and my neighbor was outside talking and chilling Karlie rushed outside crying. "What's wrong?" I asked as she shrugged. "I can't breathe." She said quietly as her face started turning red. I rushed in the house and grabbed my keys and Alyana. "What you eat Karlie?" I asked as I picked her up and rushed her down the steps. "The cookie in the fridge." She said sadly as I tried rushing her to the hospital. "This is my fault I should've asked." My neighbor said as I called Kira phone.
Phone conversation
Kira: What De?
Me: Don't get mad-
Kira: Devin-
Me: Karlie's at the hospital she ate some she was allergic to
Kira: DEVIN IM GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU-
End of conversation
"That's your ex wife ?." My neighbor asked as I nodded and pulled up to the front door.
"I'll park the car go ahead." She said as I grabbed Alyana and walked inside the emergency room.
"Take her to the back, follow me." The nurse said as I watched them rush and put Karlie on breathing machines.
Kira pov
Once I got to the hospital everyone I worked with recognized me and already knew why I was here once I went to the desk. "Where's my baby?!" I said as the nurse at the desk opened the doors. "They already transferred her to the main side hospital, He'll lead the way for you." The nurse at the desk said as Brittney and I followed.
"I swear to god ima kill him." I said angrily as Brittney rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay, she's gonna be okay y'all going thru enough this was probably just a honest mistake." Britney said as I shook my head. After 20 mins of walking we finally made it to her room. I walked in and saw Devin and his neighbor there also. "Kira this is honestly my fault I didn't know- Devin you gotta be fuckin kidding me right now, are you fuckin serious this gotta be a joke." I said laughing as he grabbed me before I could walk up to his friend.
Brittney pov
"Kira it's not his fault, im so Sorry it was truly a mistake- MISTAKE? REALLY DEVIN? You could've killed our fuckin child!" Kira yelled as I stood between them. "Now is not the time." I said looking at the both of them. "I'll just leave, Devin I'll see you later." The girl said as Kira rolled her eyes.
"She said Sorry- Well Sorry is not what I wanna hear right now, I'm glad you found someone worth your time but our fuckin children come first! If not they can stay at home." She said pushing pass him as he shook his head. "What happened?" I asked as he sighed. "I stood outside the door for a minute and Karlie went in the fridge and ate a peanut butter cookie. I forgot to throw them out last night but my mind slipped and now we're in this situation." He explained as I nodded. "De you gotta be more careful with them children around your house, and you know how Kira is so why bring her here?" I said as he agreed.
"She was just worried and thought it was her fault since she made the cookies, Kira just overreacting." He said as I shook my head.
"You're both under a lot of pressure right now it's no time for distractions." I said before walking away. I sat beside Karlie bed as she weakly looked over at me. "You alright big girl?" I asked as she shook her head. I grabbed her little hand as she started to fall asleep. I looked over at Alayna who was crying cause Devin wouldn't pick her up. "Lay chill out." He said as she started to scream. "Come on lay lay." Kira said picking her up as she started to calm down. "You are really spoiled." I said grabbing her tummy as she giggled.
Devin's neighbor
I smirked as I walked out the hospital room and downstairs to the Uber. I didn't like Kira much but hey why not get used to seeing her around if im gonna be in her kids life. I'm starting to love the way she looks when she's mad already.
Savannah pov
I cleaned my apartment making my way to the living room until there was a knock on the door. I went over to the door and my lips ended up meeting Dj's.
"Dj What are you doing?" I said stopping him as he grabbed my waist.
"I realized when you moved out I like you a lot Savannah that's why I was mad when you moved out, I don't care what anybody else has to say, I want you." He said as I shook my head.
"Dj I can't- I'm interrupting something?" Rafeal said walking in as I sighed.
"Can you knock next time!" I yelled as he held his hands up.
"You're back with him- D- Nah I understand." He said as Rafeal stopped him.
"Nah Bro I'm really here to drop off our son it's nothing like that." He said as Que walked in.
"Can you please just go in the room and let me explain." I said grabbing Dj's hand as he nodded and walked out the room.
"Thanks but mind if you give me my privacy." I said crossing my arms as he chuckled.
" I wouldn't have interrupted if you would've told me you had a nigga staying- Okay its time for you to go." I said pushing Rafeal out my house.
"Go take a bath and we're going to find a movie, Kay?" I said to Que as he ran around the corner. I walked in my room and saw Dj laying across the bed on his stomach. I slowly climbed on his back and began to massage his shoulders.
"Dj I like you a lot too but this isn't gonna work out, I work for you and you know everyone's gonna have something to say about us- I don't care about that V." He said flipping us over so he was on top. I shook my head and looked away as he grabbed my face. We slowly began to kiss as he made his hands up my shirt. "I can't do this right now." I said as he got up.
"You want me to come by later- Why you leaving? I wouldn't mind if you stay." I said looking up at him as he smirked.
"I gotta go by the club I'll see you later." He said kissing my forehead before leaving as I smiled before getting up to go check on Que.