Part 4

King pov -Days later
A couple of days, I been staying with Alexa. Every day I been with her we argued nonstop about us having a kid, shit was getting tiring.

"Alexa Im finna go." I said sliding on my white forces as she shrugged. "Is it another bitch- Alexa What the fuck are you talking about, I been here with you a whole week." I said looking at her as she crossed her arms and looked at me.

"I'll see you later bro." I said as she followed behind me yelling. I tuned her out as I walked out and headed towards my car.

Raf pov
As I stepped on the bus to head to our destination to get these games over with. I got a couple of stares from the team as I sighed and walked to my seat. "It'll be alright bro, keep ya head in the game." My homie Drew said patting my shoulder as I said down and shrugged.

"She not even on my mind right now bro, I just wanna be a man and be there for my son but it look like that wont happen." I said looking out the window.

"Let your Ma get custody of him- Thats the thing she already tryna hit me with childsupport then bro I wasn't even thinking but I done did it again." I said as they all shook their head. "You done fucked up my guy." Drew said nodding as I agreed.
Jordan pov
As I was scrolling thru my media for the first time in years. I started getting messages from everyone. I ready the ones I felt important first until I got a text from Melody.
Text conversation
MelB: Hey boo, I know its been a while since we hung out but we wanted to know did you wanna come chill with us tonight? Not really onat party scene..
I thought about it and since I haven't been out in 3 years I thought why the hell not.
Me: Sure gimme bout an hour and I'll be over...
MelB: Kayyy bae❤️
End of conversation
I hopped up and grabbed my nike stay over bag and packed some clothes and things. "Mom im going over Mel's for a few days." I said walking into her room. "Be careful." My mom said looking at me as I sighed.
"I'll be fine, besides Dad will be home soon,wont he." I said shrugging as She shook her head. "Jordan your dad isn't angry with you- Yeah Im leaving, text you when I get there." I said leaving.
That night
I got dress in a tube top dress and slid on my knee high boots. "Bitchhh you look good." Niyah said grabbing my booty as I smiled. We took a couple pictures before heading to this bowling alley/arcade diner where most of the frats hung out at. Since Melody and Diamond were cool with some of the deltas we sat with them. I looked around and saw I was getting eyed down by one of the Ques and Niyah was talking to another one. I winked at him and smiled before turning my head.
King pov
After a few drinks, I was drunk and ended up going home with a female I met at the party. Once I got to her house we went straight to her room and climbed out our clothes. I grabbed her by her throat pulling her close to me and smashed my lips against hers. I pinned her against the wall sliding in her as her walls tightened around dick.
Alexa pov
I continued to call King for the 5th time and still no answer. I also tried calling Melody and Aj and they both told me they haven't talked nor saw King today so I gave up. I threw my phone aside and turned over as I began to think, Whats the worse that could happen with us...
Jayla pov
I felt like Jordan was only leaving home to avoid Dee since she knew he was gonna be coming home. I smiled once i seen him walk thru the door, I ran and jumped in his arms and held him. "I missed yall so much." He said rubbing his hand across my back.
"I've missed you." I mumbled as he put me down. "Where the kids?" He asked as I sighed. "Jordan left." I said as he raised a brow.
"And....the baby?" He asked as I looked at him. "Kira's." I said as he nodded. "Im about to shower." He said as I nodded and waited.
After 45 mins he came out in just a towel looking gooder than ever. "Miss me that much?" He joked as I pouted and nodded. "Show me." He said smirking as I smiled and climbed in his lap positioning myself.....
Jordan pov
I ended up talking to the Que that stared me down the entire night. Since Niyah was leaving with them I followed along and ended up staying with him. "You good?" He asked walking in his room in just his boxers.
I nodded as I kept my eyes on the tv as he climbed in bed beside me. "You know y'all aren't as bad as everyone say." I said as he chuckled. "Some of us like to chill and I like your vibe shordy, Im tryna get to know you so you feel me." He said shrugging as I smile and nodded.
In this moment it felt so right, it was just different something Lorenzo never gave me and I was loving everything about this special Que.
Niyah pov
So yall know ya girl had to do it, within that one night we went rounds and rounds I was so tired I couldn't feel my legs. I laid beside him catching my breath as we cuddled under each other. "Im fucking with you Niyah, I like what we got." He said rubbing my back as I smiled. "I like what we have to." I said looking at him as he smirked.
Kira pov
"Ma ma I sleep with you." Alyana said climbing between Devin and I. "Come on Alyana you fucked up daddy groove." Devin said as she stuck her tongue out.
"Good girl." I said as she high fived me. "Bet I see how it is, don't try to be on my side when mommy don't buy you McDonald's." He said as she giggled. "Leave my baby alone you not getting none, end of discussion." I said turning the lights out as he nodded.
" I bet I get some ina morning." He said looking at me as I laughed. "Ugh Whatever Devin goodnight." I said rolling my eyes as he chuckled.
The house was so quiet since the older kids had moved out and all we had was little children in the house.