(S2) Chapter 48 - Family

"Taehyung!" It wasn't even a moment after we entered the room that the small girl screams, jumping into her older brothers arms. You stayed behind him, holding onto two plastic bags, holding a surprise for the girls. But you didn't want to invade just yet. They've never seen you before. And it seems they haven't noticed you yet either.

"Ahh, Minhee. You've gotten big!" He twirls around, causing the girl to giggle, yet still holding tightly to his shoulders. You smile softly at the sight, you could see how much they missed eachother in their eyes.

"I told you! I'm gonna be bigger than you, watch!" Taehyung chuckles, ruffling her hair with his free hand as he set her down, looking over the the other sister in the room who had her arms crossed and leaned against the wall.

"Jieun~ did you miss me?" He coos, she rolls her eyes uncrossing her arms, approaching him.

"Of course I did dork. I bet you missed me more though." He scoffs as she wrapped her arms around him. Then releasing him as Minhee held tightly around his leg.

"Where's kookie?" The small girl asked. Her eyes filled with disappointment. Her lip began to quiver as he answered

"He had something come up. He'll come next time though. Don't worry." She pouts, looking away.

"What came up?" Jieun asks, raising her eyebrow.

"He'll explain to you when he's ready." When she was going to reply they both heard Minhee gasp, suddenly hiding behind her brothers legs.

"Oppa! Who's that?" She points towards you, you give her a smile as Taehyung looks back at you, showing off his boxy smile.

"Oh, her?" He proceeds to let go of his sisters, approaching you, swinging his arm around your shoulders.

"This is Y/n. My fiancé, remember I told you about her?"

Minhee's eyes widen even more as she looks towards you with a pout. Meanwhile jieun waves slightly to you with a mixed emotion.

"Hey girls. It's so good to finally meet you! Taehyung told me all about you." You excitedly say, crouching down to the Minhee's height. She eyes you up and down, pouting.

"I expected someone different." Jieun's eyes widen as she slaps the youngest shoulders.

"Play nice Minhee. Remember what I told you?" You watched in fascination as the young girl's eyes sparkle as she looks at you.

"So you're my new sister?" You nod softly, then crouching down to her level as Taehyung watches your moves closely.

"And as a gift for our first siterversary, Taehyung And I went and got ice cream, strawberry is your favorite right?" The small girl's eyes widen, her brown eyes watch in awe as you pull out a pint of strawberry ice cream, handing her a plastic spoon along with it.

"You're the best unnie! Thank you oppa!" She runs to the other room resulting in jieun scolding her along the way.

"Minhee! No running with food in the living room!" Her scold was ignored though, she crosses her arms then looks at the two of you.

"Good job, you certainly remember how to bribe her Taehyung." Taehyung blows a raspberry towards her, then reaching in the bag for the other ice cream, a simple vanilla and handing it to her.

"And I know how to bribe both of my sisters, it's a gift that only older brothers know." He winks, causing Jieun to scoff.

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks Anyways, also, it's nice to meet you Y/n. We should hang out sometime hm? Maybe I'll tell you about Taehyung when he was younger, he even had a magic phase." Taehyung's face pales, meanwhile you can't help but to smile and look at him in awe.