BY THE WAY, ARE YOU WEARING PURPLE PANTIES?

Hana's POV:-
Fuck me.

Why did I have to act so tough??

Let me clear. I'm just startled from the fact that if I mess with her, the whole college will come for me.

And I don't want anyone to hate me. More. Especially Jungkook. This is wrecked. Urgh, it revolves around Jk!

I should just text Jimin that I can't come. That's right. Simple and easy.

I jumped onto my bed to catch my mobile and the next thing I saw was Jungkook's Instagram story of getting ready. Dang, he looks like a full meal, I can savour for years. His short solo clip just blew me away and I suddenly wanted to be there to see how hot he's rocking leather.

I checked out Valerie's Instagram bubble and she was wearing a short mini sparkling dress that was strapless

I checked out Valerie's Instagram bubble and she was wearing a short mini sparkling dress that was strapless. Ngl, it was beautiful y'all. Hmm, even though I hate her, I don't hate her style or fashion. I zoomed into her pictures as her slender long legs, her tiny waist, her healthy brown hair, her dimples as she smiled, her caption;

"Blue hearts for a blue dress" and Jk was tagged at the blue helium heart she was holding.

"What in the world," I mumbled to myself as I was disgusted that even after all that insult she still attended Jimin's party

"What in the world," I mumbled to myself as I was disgusted that even after all that insult she still attended Jimin's party. And I'm pretty sure it's cuz of her Instagram, her 'fame' pushes her to do such things. Cuz now she has a reason to come off as 'cool' or you know what I mean.

"How did you get so lucky?" I sighed before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Oh Jungkook," I hugged my teddy bear that Jk got me for my 13th birthday. "How did you get so blind?"

Okay back to the point.

What excuse should I make?

I don't have any clothes? Nah too old.

I have to go some where? But I don't even have friends except for Kate and Amis and they both are going to Jimin's party.

Namjoon's ill? But he isn't even at home.