Chapter 21: Mr. Psychic Pants Can Tell The Future

Hello! Hi! Greetings humans!

Here's an update! Finally!! :D

I present to you, Chapter 21!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ava's P.O.V.

Going to first period was lonely. Liam had left saying he had Honors U.S. Government. Although, I think differ. He was acting funny in a way. A bit too antsy. I don't know why. So, I just let him go. 'He probably needed to use the washroom and was too embarrassed to say it. Huh. Guys and their humongous sized egos.'

I was currently standing in front of the class with all the other students waiting for my assigned seat in A.P. Biology. It's only been five minutes into first period and I'm already dying to get out of this place. The teacher, Mrs. Grass, had decided that instead of introducing herself, she'd just give us our assigned seats now. So here I was, standing by myself with a group of people I didn't know. I sighed. Being bored out of my mind was not my specialty.

Just as Mrs. Grass was going to say the first name in the third row, someone bursted through the classroom door, entering with heavy, loud breaths. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was that interrupted the teacher. My eyes widened. 'What the fudge is he doing here?! Why is Ross in my A.P. Biology class?! Wait! Maybe he can tell the future.'

From the corner of my eye, I saw Mrs. Grass look up towards the door. She had a menacing glare in her eyes. To tell you the truth, from the moment I stepped foot into this classroom, I knew she was going to be a strict, scary teacher just by the way she was looking at the students entering and leaving. Mrs. Grass looked to be about in her early sixties, with salt and sand colored hair, and wrinkly skin. You would think most elderly people would be friendly, but once you meet or see her, you'd change your mind.

"And who might you be?" Mrs. Grass inquired, raising her left eyebrow at Liam.

He scanned his eyes over the crowd of students. "My name's Liam. Liam Ross." His eyes then settled on me. Liam smirked.

I rolled my eyes. 'I think he thinks he's going to win the bet. But there's still six more periods to go. I'm going to laugh in Liam's face if the bet ends up with me winning. Hehe.'

"Well, Liam Ross, would you like to explain to the class why you're late?" Mrs. Grass asked.

Liam broke eye contact with me to look over at the teacher. "I am so sorry for my late arrival. I'm new to this school and I didn't know which way to go to get to class." 'Just a bit too formal. Don't you think Ross?'

Mrs. Grass nodded in approval. "Okay. You can go stand with all the students and wait for your seat." With that, she turned away and started reading off the names of students.

Liam walked over towards me with a grin on his face. "Hello there Avalon. I'm glad to see you're in my A.P. Biology class." The grin on his face grew even wider.

I glanced at him. "You mean my A.P. Biology class, since I was here first."

Liam shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever you say. So anyways, are you happy with your assigned seat?"

I gave him a perplex look. "Mrs. Grass didn't even announce my se..." My sentence was cut off when I heard her say my name. But my name wasn't the only one that caught my attention, it was the name after it. The person that was going to be my lab partner for the whole school year. Cheerios Murderer. 'Seriously? Why?! Is it illegal to chop the lab table in half and move my side of the table as far way from his.'

I saw another smirk starting to appear on Liam's lips. "Well Avalon, it looks like we're going to be science buddies for the rest of the school year. How fun is that?"