Chapter 12: Surprise Dinner With The Ross'

Hey people!

Sorry I haven't updated in four days!

Ava's outfit to the side ~~~>

Here's chapter 12!

Enjoy!:)

~~~~~~~~~

Ava's P.O.V.

**6 hours later**

The time was currently 5:30 p.m. I was lying on my comfy bed staring up at the blank white ceiling. Mom and dad were home from work, and from what I can hear, they were busy getting ready to barbecue. Barbecue for what exactly? Oh, yeah. . . A last minute welcome dinner invitation to the Ross family. So anyways, I'm just lying here acting as if everything is cool. But, it's not. The Ross family will be coming over in 30 minutes and I haven't done anything.

While I was lying on my bed thinking, I hadn't notice Gracie had came into my room until she started jumping up and down on my bed.

"Aaaavvvvaaaa, mommy wants you to start getting ready for dinner. I'm soooo excited that Lily is coming over to play. We can have a tea party, and play dolls. . ."

Gracie was droning on and on about things that relate to Lily coming over. But the thing that was on flooding my mind was that I have to see him again. Him meaning Liam. The guy who almost hit me with a door. The boy I hit with my bike. And most of all, THE MURDERER OF MY CHEERIOS. Yep, I still didn't let that incident go. Nobody messes with my Cheerios. I have to remember to give him a lecture about how my Cheerios are mine and only mine.

I was so in depth in my thinking that I wasn't aware that Gracie had left my room. Deciding to check the time, I looked over to my alarm clock. My eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of their sockets. It was 5:54 p.m.! The Ross family are going to be here in 6 minutes! I began panicking because I was only wearing my Care Bear pajamas.

Quickly, I ran over to my closet and threw on the first thing I found. A few minutes later I checked myself over in my mirror, seeing what clothes I had randomly picked out. It was a blue, ruffled layer, spaghetti strap top paired with white shorts. I thought it looked partially casual and partially formal; so, I just left it at that.

I added some jewelry, like my golden butterfly earrings. Deciding against my feather necklace, I chose to wear my googly eyed, ice cream necklace I got from Amy. I left my brown hair down, since it was in a straight state. The final touches was putting on my light brown flowery flats.

Checking the time, I was surprised to find I had only spent 5 minutes getting ready. New all time record! I walked out of my bedroom and down the hallway. The house was still quiet, besides the loud clattering from the kitchen.

Right when I got downstairs, the doorbell rang. Great. Just great.

"Ava! Get the door!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

I walked over towards the door. Before opening the door, I just let my hand linger on the door knob. 'Maybe I can just leave them outside. No, that would be really rude. Wait! Maybe I could open the door for the Ross' but then suddenly close the door on Liam. No. Maybe I....'

"Ava! Get the door!"

"Okay, okay!" I opened the door. Guess who I came face to face with? Yep, you guessed it, the Cheerios murderer.

"Why hello there Miss? Do I know you?" He said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, we just saw each other about six and a half hours ago."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"I think you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why don't you kids stop fighting like little two year olds and move out of the door way." Caden cut in making his way into the house. Mr. and Mrs. Ross were still making their way over to the house with Lily and the boy around Charlie's age.

I looked back at Liam.

"Yes, you do know what I'm talking about." I fired back.

"Nope."

I then came up with a reply that would probably make him admit that he remembers.

"Well, then I'm guessing you have a memory span of a squirrel."

"Hey! I don't. . ." But Liam was cut short when Mr. and Mrs. Ross came into view with Lily and the boy. I moved out of the way so they could get through the door. Mom came to the front door and started greeting the Ross'. I could see Liam glaring at me from the corner of my eye. 'What? He was the one that brought it up on himself.'

Mom showed the Ross' to the the back door. But Liam didn't follow. It was just him and me left by the front door. He just stood there staring at me. Well, that's creepy.

"What?" I questioned, looking at him weirdly.

Liam just shrugged his shoulders and left going the same way his family went.

Well, that was. . . unusual.

~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading Chapter 12!

Sorry I haven't been updating in my normal schedule, which is everyday. Been busy:(

So what do you think happened to Liam at the end?

Please vote, comment, follow!:)

Until next time, you AMAZING people!

NEXT UPDATE: Depends:(