Chapter 14: Save It For The Judge, Liam Ross!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Here's Chapter 14!

Enjoy!:)

~~~~~~~

Ava's P.O.V.

**1 week later**

It has been one week after the welcome dinner with the Ross'. One week after getting millions of bruises on my ankle. And one week since I saw Liam. The Cheerios murderer. 'Ugh.' I keep forgetting to confront him. You want to know why? Well it's because whenever I see him, he annoys me to a point where I forget.

I was currently sitting on the white long leather couch, in the games room, watching Charlie and Gracie play Just Dance 4 on the Wii. We were taking turns on who gets to play since there's only two controllers. So, right now, I'm out.

A few minutes into watching Charlie and Gracie, my stomach started growling. I got up off the couch and made my way into the kitchen. Opening the wooden cabinets one by one, I found food, I wasn't in the mood for, to eat. So, I chose to eat my one and only favorite cereal. Cheerios. I know what you're thinking. 'Why does it look like the only thing I eat is Cheerios?' Well, I eat other foods too. I just eat cereal as a snack or for breakfast on most days.

On my way back to the games room, the doorbell rung. I was too lazy to put down my bowl of Cheerios, so I brought it with me to the door.

The person at the door, was most likely pressing the doorbell continuously, since the ringing chimes were replaying over and over again. I rolled my eyes annoyed by the sound. Seriously, all you have to do is press the doorbell once or twice. Not gazillions. Before opening the door, I looked out the side window to check who it was. And, guess what? There was nobody. That's when I noticed the ringing chimes had stopped.

I opened the door. 'Maybe it was a package mom or dad ordered?' But when I fully opened the door, there was nothing. I stepped outside, onto the porch, and looked left and right, checking both sides. There was no one or package in sight.

When I came to a conclusion that maybe it were just some ignorant teenagers playing ding-dong ditch, I decided to head back into the house. But right before taking a step inside the house, there was a loud shout.

"BOO!"

I was not expecting that. Screaming, I jumped up in fright. Sadly, while doing so, I dropped my bowl of Cheerios. Again! 'Why me?!'

I looked up, to find the second murderer of my Cheerios. But, I knew there would forever be one. And that is, Liam Ross.

And. . . I am correct. He was standing outside of the porches railing with his arms up in the air in a gesture to scare me. Below him, sitting on the grass, were Ben and Lily, who were oblivious to the current situation.

Right when I saw that it was him who had scared me, I started glowering at him in outrage. If looks could kill, Liam would already be six feet under the ground, long gone.

When Liam saw the furious expression on my face, he looked like he was going to wet his pants. But as quick as it came, his facial expression immediately changed to a pleased one. 'WHY THAT LITTLE IDIOT! HE SHALL FACE THE RATH OF AVA ROSE!'

As if on cue, Liam quickly turned around and started running in the direction of his house. 'How dare he!' I sprang off of the porch, not using the steps, and started sprinting after him.

"LIAM ROSS, GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!" I roared, chasing after him. Since I was part of the track team in school, running was easy for me.