Chapter 19: My Pretend Boyfriend And An Unexpected Kiss

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην LivyBob

Hi everyone!

Here's Chapter 19!

I would like to give a shoutout thanks to @LivyBob for making two lovely covers for Prince Charming Lives NextDoor! One of the two covers, to the side ~~~~>

Other than that, enjoy!:)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ava's P.O.V.

'He ditched me! How could he?! Argh! When I find him, I'm going to kill him!'

After taking hold of a blue Walmart cart, I started pushing it towards the aisles with school supplies. On my way there, I began thinking of ways I could kill Liam. '1)Feed him to crocodiles and sharks. 2)Chase him to the end of the earth with a knife until he falls off. 3)Haunt him in his dreams. 4)Bury him alive...' My list was cut short when I bumped the cart into something. Looking up, I found a Ken doll. I immediately turned my head away.'Oh crap! Please don't see me, please don't see me.' But luck wasn't on my side. The guy turned his head towards me and smirked. 'Oh great! It's Keith Rogers, the football star.'

"Well if it isn't Spider woman. Enjoying morning jogs with spiders."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. I actually do. They're more fun than talking to an annoying Ken doll that's stuck on replay."

His face expression turned into a one of anger. "What did you say bitch?" My eyes widened. Not in shock, but in surprise at his word choice. 'Whoa! No need to be so aggressive. See. What did I tell you? Populars treat you like you're below them. Well, I'm not going to be a door mat that they could walk all over on.'

I got up in his face. "You heard me. You think you can walk all over people. Well news flash buddy, where is that going to get you in life? Nowhere! So back off, jerk!"

Keith looked like he was on the brink of explosion, and I do not want to be here when he explodes. So, I decided to keep on walking past the aisles. That's when I heard him shouting something I couldn't really hear because of the distance between us. The only word I heard was "pay." I didn't want to think much of it, so I just forgot about it.

About seven aisles later, I bumped my cart into something. Again. This was getting pretty annoying. "Why do people keep on standing in the..." When I looked up to see who it was, I cut off my sentence. It was.....Joey Storms. The quarterback of our school's football team that every girl always dreams about. My first and only boyfriend, who by the way cheated on me. With Kate. And guess what, when I, me, broke up with him, he said, "he never wanted to date me in the first place. He just wanted to get into my pants." 'One word to describe him. Asshole. He tried breaking me by rubbing the truth in my face. But, guess what? I didn't care about the truth.' I was happy I had found him cheating. Plus, his plan failed because we never did IT. What a great first boyfriend. Not.

Joey looked at me and gave off a half smile. He scratched his head, trying to make his hair tousled. I rolled my eyes. He's still trying to play the nice hottie card with me. "Oh...hey Ava."

I gave him an 'I don't care' look. "Give up asshole!" With that I stormed off down the aisles until I was a good 7 down from his. 'This is why I like Target better. I would've liked Walmart better if the populars weren't always here 24/7.'

Right as I was going to enter the first school supply aisle, I heard fussing from the games aisle across to it. I looked over, only to find him. My jaw dropped open in shock. 'Oh my butterscotch! What the fudge is he doing?! He could get kicked out of the store!'

In the games aisle, sat Liam. He wasn't sitting on the floor, no. He was sitting in a Walmart cart playing the sample of Call of Duty Ghosts on the PS3. He was tapping on the controller buttons profusely while concentrating on the screen. I mentally face palmed myself as I walked over towards him.