Chapter 12 [Julie]

Start from the beginning

I'm gonna make that my mission. I'm gonna help Alex Small.

Alex finished and he looked down. He looked like he was about to cry since he just poured his heart out to 2 American girls. And one of those American girls has a plan (if you know what I mean).

The first step of the plan is to give Nessy the "I- need- some- help" look. I will probably regret this because Nessy knows the only things I ever needed help on were makeovers and Liam (ugh). Nessy saw the look I was giving her. Immediately, her eyes widened then she squealed. This caused Alex to look up and forget about his misery. He was curious why Nessy squealed.

"Really Julie?", she asked all excited. "You need another makeover! That's awesome!", she said. I just shrugged and said, "I don't need a makeover. But someone else does."

Nessy and I looked at Alex who looked nervous because of the cheeky smiles on our faces.

"I see.", Nessy smirked. Alex really looked nervous now. "Oh No.", he said. "OH YES!", Nessy and I said altogether. "You want to give me a makeover? What do you think am I? A gay?!', Alex snapped. Nessy and I just shrugged. "We won't give you make- up and crap, Alex. We're gonna change your style to something cool and comfy then we'll help you bring out your inner class.", I explained.

"Inner class?", Alex asked. "You mean swag?" Nessy rolled her eyes. "Swag is for boys. Class is for men.", she said. "We're gonna help you get your classiness and we'll give you some confidence boost!"

"Is this all because I said that I felt like I wasn't good enough for West Side Story?", Alex asked. Nessy and I looked at each other then said, "YES." Alex just sighed and sat on the floor. Nessy walked over and sat beside him. "Come on Alex!", Nessy smiled. "Can't you see how great you are?  I bet you'd even be better than half the guys who'll audition for West Side Story on Monday. It wouldn't kill you to get some confidence boost so you can audition for the Male Jets. I'm sure you'll do great if you believe in yourself and be confident. Julie and I will help you. Just do the makeover, please?"

Alex looked at Nessy then he looked at me. A small smile was forming in his lips. He nodded, "Alright."

"YAY!!!!!", Nessy and I both cheered. Nessy then added, "We start tomorrow at 8 in the morning!!"

Oh My gosh, this girl. She loves these kinds of stuff.

"But if I end up sucking so bad. You guys have to answer that.", Alex smirked. We laughed and decided to go back to our monopoly game.

We were having fun again. Alex kept cracking up some jokes and random pick- up lines. There was a part when he and I end up arguing over monopoly because I ended up in jail. We were laughing our asses out too because Nessy got up to go and get some apple juice in the mini fridge but when she opened it, a lot of drinks and food spilled on the floor. We just kept laughing and laughing until I realized something.

Alex is such a great guy and he'd make an ideal Best Friend since he makes me and Nessy laugh. He's so awesome. And being friends with him, it reminds me of my friendship with Liam. It breaks my heart to think that he doesn't want to be friends anymore. I guess it's so painful because I'm secretly in love with him. I wanted to apologize but no, I shouldn't. He doesn't want to be friends anymore so be it. Oh well. Screw it. That's life.

We were laughing until my iPhone beeped. I had a text message. I took it out to see who sent me a message.

From:  XxXxXxXxXxX       

Hey Jay. It's Harry Styles, in case you don't have my number. I was just wondering if you'd like to have dinner tonight. Pick you up around 8? :)