Chapter 13 (part 2): Two Birds, One Stone

Start from the beginning

Her white dress arrives just above her knees and fits her small figure perfectly. I'm genuinely  mesmerized by her beauty tonight. I always am... but especially tonight.

"What do you think about it up here?" she says looking up at me. We're almost at the top of the Ferris wheel. 

"It's wonderful, there's a nice breeze..."

She laughs.

"I was right, it's very romantic." she looks out at the incredible view of the fair and the beach.

"You can see everything from up here"

I slide my hand onto hers and she turns her head towards me. 

"All I need to see is you." 

Her eyes light up and I see a small grin on her face, she looks down and blushes. I then pull her in closer to me and kiss her softly, her hand still in mine.

I feel light as air, like I could some how just take Danielle by the hand and fly off like Peter Pan, or Buzz Light Year, he's a cool fellow.

After a few seconds, she pulls back, her face still close to mine. I then feel her forehead lean onto mine, I can taste her bubblegum chapstick on my lips.

"Wow" she says through her breath...

Wow indeed.

Eleanor POV

He's beautiful.

His accent, his hair, his bright blue eyes, his expression when he talks, the way he makes me laugh... Louis Tomlinson is everything beyond perfect.  

The ride is moving slowly when all of a sudden in jerks causing me to gasp and systematically grab Louis' arm. The giant wheel stops, leaving him and I high up in the air, to let the people below exit the ride.

"Are you alright?" he chuckles as I quickly pull back from his arm, my cheeks burning red.

"Uh... Yeah, I'm just a little afraid of heights and I, I got startled that's all." I stutter pathetically.

He reaches behind me and rests his arm on my shoulder then scooches in closer to comfort me. "Don't worry love, I'm here with you. Nothing will happen." I giggle, "Thanks Lou."

He smiles adorably, "So what are you going to call your frog?" he says looking at the purple amphibian on my lap.

"I don't know yet... You got any ideas?"

"Hmm..." He exaggeratedly rubs his chin as he thinks, "Boy George?"

Haha, he's too cute!

We both start laughing at his ridiculous name suggestion. I look up at him, "Alright then! Boy George it is!"

We calm down a bit.

There's short moment of silence as we look out at the scenery, sitting close together. I tilt my head towards Louis and place it on his shoulder, he then does the same on my head.

"How much time left do you and the boys have in LA?" I ask breaking the silence, still leaning comfortably on Louis.

One Direction has been here for quite awhile now and they've already played three concerts. Since Danielle has met them, it's been about a month... I just suppose they are on vacation, I had even forgotten they are from the UK!

I hear Louis hesitate... "We're leaving in a week."

A WEEK?!

I lift my head up quickly, trying not to bump his, and I look at him in disbelief. "How come you haven't told us? Does Danielle know?" 

"I just found out two days ago," he starts. "We were on vacation, besides the few concerts. Our managers wanted us to relax so they decided to not tell us when we are leaving. I overheard Harry's mum and Paul's conversation and they had mentioned that we are leaving next Sunday."

I could feel the hot tears in my eyes already. I just met Louis and Liam today! I couldn't let them go back on tour!

"So none of the boys know yet?"

"No, it's really upsetting news and I didn't want to tell them because I didn't want Liam and Niall to find out. There having such and amazing time with Danielle... They both really love her, I'm sure you know that."

"Of course, I'm her best friend... Damn! I'm really upset!" I huff.

"I am too, but-"

"You don't seem upset." I cut him off.

Wow, you could cut the tension in the air with a butter knife... I feel bad for being all moody but I'm really sad. We were getting on so well and now he has to leave.

I think I ruined my chances with him. 

A tear runs down my right cheek as Louis and I sit awkwardly speechless until we touch the ground.

A man sporting a bright orange tee just like the mustached man from before lifts up the bar in front of Louis and I. "Have a goodnight, you two"

"You as well kind sir." answers Louis with his wonderful accent while I puff off towards Danielle and Liam who were holding hands.

Danielle could tell something was wrong.

"I'm really tired, the fair closes in about 20 minutes anyway, I think we should go." she says to the boys, knowing that I've had enough and was on the verge of crying.

_______________________

What should happen next? :) Comment below if any of you have ideas!!

Thanks for reading, hope you are enjoying it ;) xxxxxxx

- Oli xx