We belong to each other(Smut)

He was going insane.

Sure, when Lance had first presented the idea he'd asked Keith if it was okay, and Keith had said yes, of course, but he'd had no idea how freaking difficult it would be.

The mission was simple: intercept a Galra weapon trade by blowing up the warehouse. It sounded easy enough. But they hadn't anticipated that the Galra would have guards stationed at the doors. Lance's job was to distract the female at the main entrance so Hunk could sneak into the back room.

The rest of the team were huddled around the transmission screen, watching intently as Lance leaned against the sleek wall of the warehouse, looming over the stocky female guard. She was pretty, Keith would admit, pretty enough for him to be intimidated when Lance began talking, smiling down at her with pearly white teeth.

To his credit, he kept it PG, going with his old, clique flirtations rather than the special moves he'd pulled out when he'd first realised the extent of bi-ness and feelings for Keith. But still, it was hard, watching the guard swoon as Lance flashed her his virgin killing smile. She edged closer and closer to Lance, running her hands up and down his arms, pressing her body against his.

Out of the corner of her eye Pidge noticed Keith starting to shake, his grip on the screen surface turning his knuckles white.

"You okay?" She smirked, noticing his eyes never leaving the screen as he responded with a low grunt.

"Honestly if you weren't alright with it why did you agree?" Allura crossed her arms.

"Because..." He trailed off. He honestly wasn't surewhy he agreed. Maybe it was Lance's excitement of getting back into the field after uneventful months of lying around, not a word from Zarkon or his minions. The happiness that had sparkled in his eye when he realised he could finally get out of the suffocating white walls of the castle.

Yeah that was definitely it.

He swallowed thickly when Lance started moving, holding her arms and whispering in her ear, just long enough for Hunk to vanish past through the door behind them.

Keith released a sigh of relief as Hunk disappeared and Lance slipped back into his usual, joking persona, peeling the girl's hands from his biceps and muttering some excuse to the guard that was inaudible to the rest of the team. With the guard thoroughly confused, he skulked away.

A few thousand feet away from the rest of the team Lance blew out a breath, arms aching from the tight vice of the girl's fingernails. He shook his arms out with a grimace- his past self probably would have taken the chance just for a warm body.

He desperately tried to forget those days.

Since then Keith had come into his life, so unlike the clingy girls he'd used to associate himself with just to feel wanted. Keith wasn't a girl; he wasn't curvy, he didn't have a large bust and he was definitely not an impeccable flirt. He was awkward and soft in all the right places, with a laugh that could make the angels weep.

Keith was perfect.

Lance was so lost in his own head he'd traipsed all the way around the warehouse to the back door without realizing it, lingering mindlessly as thoughts of Keith flitted on be. He caught on to his mistake with a gasp, mere seconds before Hunk burst from the door with wide eyes.