Vixen(Smut)

Faking it for the cameras is something Keith is used to doing. Arching his back at just the right moment, curling his fingers into the sheets, wetting his lips as he moans, it’s all like clockwork to him. He knows what his audience wants, and he knows when they want it. That’s how he got as popular as he is, he’s every gay man’s wet dream, seductive, squirmy and loud. Keith is good at his job, he knows he is. The only problem with that? Everyone thinks he’s easy, thinks that he’ll take almost anything and cum, moaning and gasping to it. The reality of it is that Keith is the exact opposite of easy. You want to get him shaking and moaning uncontrollably? You’ve got to have good stamina and big dick with knowledge on how to use it. And then, on top of that, you’ve got to find some way to combat his natural brattiness. Anything else gets the same techniques he practices in every porn video he’s been in to date: blank, detached moans and empty pleas for more. Maybe your name if he’s feeling generous.

And it’s not like he’s out searching for someone to satisfy him, this whole pornstar thing is just a job, after all, but when his manager comes to him with information on an up and coming star, who apparently has a stroke game comparable to a God, Keith is… interested, to say the least.

“His name is Lance Fernández. He just started a few months ago but he’s already built a name for himself.” Keith’s manager, Rolo, informs him, watching as Keith flips through the headshots of the very man they’re speaking about. He’s very attractive, Keith will give him that. Blue eyes, dusty brown hair, tanned skin and a swimmers body.

“His normal content ranges from soft vanilla stuff to BDSM.” Rolo continues on, feet kicked up on his desk as he watches Keith’s face, looking for any sort of reaction. “I’ve seen it, his hardcore stuff.” Rolo informs, “He’s a very good Dom. Think it’s something you’d be interested in?” He asks. Keith is quiet for a moment, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair as he stares at Lance’s headshot sitting flat on the desk.

Like Keith said, he’s not looking for anyone to satisfy him or anything, but so far he’s heard nothing but good things about this Lance guy, and he needs a new video this week anyways. What does he have to lose?

“How early can we set something up?” Keith asks.

Rolo grins. “As soon as possible.”

~~~

A week later Keith sits butt ass naked on a bed in the studio, wrapped up in dark satin sheets as he waits on his costar. He’s taking forever in the dressing room and it’s starting to seriously get on Keith’s nerves. Who the hell needs that long in hair and makeup?! Lance Fernández, apparently. So, laying in that bed, staring up at the lights overhead, irritation growing with every passing moment, Keith figures it was probably a bad idea to get his hopes up about this guy. He’s probably a cocky entitled asshole who actually isn’t as good as everyone claims he is. People do love to gossip in this business, and Keith wouldn’t be surprised if they completely oversold this Lance guy.

A few moments later the bed dips with added weight and Keith turns his head to get an eye full of broad, tan shoulders and a sculpted back, toned arms sliding out of the sleeves of a blue robe. Keith’s eyes follow the man’s movements, eyes tracing over the skin of his narrow waist and the defined lines of his back. He turns his head and Keith’s eyes lock with ocean blues. The man smiles, teeth pearly and white, brown hair all tousled like he had just climbed out of bed. He’s very very attractive, Keith admits to himself, possible asshole or not.

“Hey, I’m Lance.” He says, completely turning his body to look at Keith. Keith’s eyes rove over a sharp jawline, slightly defined abs and a defined v line leading to one of the biggest dicks he’s sure he’s ever seen.