Vampires(Smut)

Keith first saw him from across the room like one of those corny rom-com movies. Through the throng of drunken bodies, neon lights and waving arms, the beat of the music banging heavily in the air. He sat in a booth, tanned arm stretched over the back of his seat, head tilted in a way that showcased the sharpness of his jawline. His long fingers had been wrapped around a glass filled with golden liquid and he somehow managed to look like the most relaxed person in the entire room. The sleeves of his baby blue button up shirt were rolled up to his forearms, black slacks cuffed at the ankle showcased the pair of back matte oxfords on his feet. There were men and women crawling all over him, but he didn’t seem to notice.

Instead his blue eyes, so vibrant that they could almost match the neon lights in the darkness of the club, stayed locked on Keith, and Keith couldn’t move.

Let me see you dance
I love to watch you dance
Take you down another level
Get you dancin’ with the devil.”

The smooth voice of The Weeknd bumped through the speakers and the distaste Keith had been harboring faded. He remembers the feeling, that suddenly the music in the club wasn’t too loud, suddenly there weren’t too many people. Suddenly it was just Keith and the man with the blue eyes across the room.

The man raised a thin eyebrow at him, lips parting as he took a swig of his drink. A woman ran her ruby red fingernail down his tanned cheek, leaned in close to tug at his earlobe with her teeth, but he didn’t turn. The slow sensual song rolled out over the crowd, beat dropping for a second time as the man climbed gracefully to his feet, shaking off the hands grabbing at his arms as if they were nothing but flies. Long, thin fingers placed his glass back down onto the table, and then he was gliding through bodies of drunken adults, crossing the crowded dance floor with his chin tilted high and his shoulders squared. He walked with a type of flawless confidence that Keith couldn’t help but find attractive, like he’d already decided what he wanted and knew how he was going to get it.

And, fast forward to where he sits in the leather seat of the man’s car, Keith kind of figures that he’s giving the guy exactly what he wants. Only the thing is that Keith wants it, too. Maybe it’s the sense of danger he gets from the man, maybe it’s just because Keith hasn’t gotten laid in a while, whatever it is he wants it. All of it. This guy looks like he can deliver.

“I’m Lance.” The man-Lance- says, blue eyes flickering away from the road and locking with Keith’s. The car thrums under his thighs in a continuous purr and Keith squares his shoulders, picking at one of the holes in his jeans.

“Keith.” He answers, eyes raising up to lock with Lance’s. He grins, pearly white teeth flashing in the darkness of the car and a sense of danger flares up in Keith’s head for the millionth time that night, his arousal shooting up right along with it. Keith isn’t stupid, he wouldn’t be in this situation if he didn’t know that he could get out of it, but Lance is something abnormal, something not human. It’s clear in the way Lance acts, the way he looks at Keith like he’s a hunter stalking his prey. Keith is drawn to it, gets high off the feeling it gives him: adrenaline coursing through his veins and his fight or flight response making his body feel tingly all over. 

They pull into a parking lot when Lance speaks  again, rolling smoothly into a spot like he’s done it all his life. Keith thinks that he probably has, no one is just given a car like this. It’s probably all family money, and Lance is probably some spoiled little rich boy.

Lance turns to look at him, car still thrumming, and he feels locked in place by those blue eyes. His heart slams in his chest, an understandable reaction, but he really hopes it would shut the hell up. He might been a spoiled rich boy but he’s a pretty spoiled rich boy. Keith’s mind points out helpfully.