Blanket fort(Smut)

Part 1 of 2

✖✖✖✖

"Keep your eyes closed Lance, don't you dare peek!" Keith demanded, trying to stifle a giggle as he gently held Lance's hands while guiding him through the hallways of the castle.  

"But it's so hard! What is it?!" Lance whined, pouting his lips. He put his trust in Keith to not let him crash into anything or anyone as he let himself be slowly led to whatever surprise awaited him. His heart was beating so fast he could feel it reverberating throughout his entire body as all the built-up anticipation was driving him crazy.   

"Uh-Uh... Good things come to boys who wait. And you're a good boy, aren't you?" Keith teased and he gave Lance's hands a little squeeze as they turned a corner. 

"Ugh fine..." Lance grumbled, shivering a little at Keith's suddenly flirtatious tone. It was downright criminal how easily Keith could turn him on with just the right words, or even the slightest touch. He almost hated him for it.  Couldn't truly put into words how impossibly good he was capable of making him feel.  

"You're blushing" Keith cooed, still guiding him along the hall.  

"Keith stop it!" Lance blurted, blushing even harder as he felt himself stiffen a little. He used all of his remaining focus to stop himself from popping a boner right in the middle of the castle.  

Bunnies! Think of bunnies!!! He told himself as he frantically conjured up images of the furry little creatures hopping around with glee on a flower covered meadow.  It somehow worked as his arousal slowly subsided.  

"Anyways... we are here! You can open your eyes now Lance" Keith bubbled, doing a little jump of happiness.  

Lance opened his eyes and his jaw dropped three floors down. Or at least, it felt like it did. 

"Oh my god..." He gasped.  

Keith had led them into their room. He clearly had taken allot of time and effort to turn their shared bunk bed into the most magnificent blanket fort in the history of the known universe. There were several fluffy pillows. Round little lights along the bottom of the top bunk, illuminating the fort in a warm, golden glow and cute little flower petals were sprinkled all over the blankets.  

"Keith I have no words!" Lance gushed, covering his blushing face with his hands.  

Keith wrapped his hands around Lance's waist and pulled him closer to him.  

"I mean... we don't have to talk if you don't want to" Keith whispered leaning in to Lance. He softly started nibbling his ear, which sends an immediate, sudden rush of blood to Lance's groin.  

"Uuuuummmmmfff" Lance bit his lips to stifle a whimper, his hands immediately clasp Keith's face as Keith starts showering his neck in the most decadently sinful kisses.  

"I never should have told you what my weak spots are..." Lance stuttered, trying to stop himself from turning into a puddle.  

He holds on to Keith's strong arms for support as his knees begin to buckle and he tries his best to keep his composure. It doesn't take very long for the incredible feeling of Keith's mouth on his bare skin to drive him bonkers. He starts rutting up against him, aching for any friction he can get and he's so hard it almost hurts.   

"Shouldn't we get to that blanket fort you spent all day making huh?" Lance almost pleads, his head all dizzy with need. He couldn't help it. There was such a spark between them two.

He couldn't fully comprehend how being enveloped in Keith's arms could make him feel so whole but it didn't matter right now, because all he could think about was how badly he needed to feel his skin on his own. To feel his hot breath on his skin. And to look into his eyes.