Finally(Smut)

This kiss, was nothing like the first, nor any off the quick pecks on the cheek prior. It was convulsing, like a storm spun ocean, waves crashing and pulling, he dove in deep to Keith, while pulling him close. Now he knew how soft Keith's lips were. He knew beyond that. He knew that they were just a tad thinner than his own, that they were active in pushing back against his own, that there was a small chapped spot on his lower lip.

Lance’s tongue stretched out to greet it. Keith's spine curled, Lance could feel him shaking in his arms. He dragged him in, letting the door click shut before he shoved Keith up against it. Keiths arms which had been whitenuckling the fabric of his own shirt now shot out, scrambling for a perch. Lance groaned as calloused fingers wove themselves into the hair, his own hands gripping the lower fabric of Keiths shirt, trying to let go to explore but too scared to.

Keiths mouth opened in a heated breath, gasping for air, but Lances dived in deeper, his tongue reaching out to Keiths. Keith let out a grunt mixed with a whine as his arms constricted around Lance, gripping Lances hair, yanking it slightly.

Lance didn’t mind. He was to focused on keeping Keith there. Keith, whom he was so sure would disappear if he let go.

The deep intakes of breaths through their noses wasn’t enough, and a survival instinct overtook their desire for a moment, allowing them to pull apart. Lance didn’t move too far. Keiths breath still smelled like the coffee Lance had made him earlier. Each puff fanning across his face sending rolling shivers down his spine and out to the rest of him, his skin tingled with delight.

His grip on Keith's shirt lessened, fist slowly unclenching to softly fan out trail up Keith's chest over his shirt, up his neck, cradling his ridiculously soft cheeks. Seriously, did the man just not have facial hair or what.

Lance leaned in again, softly, far more tender a kiss then the first. Keiths grip on Lance’s hair loosened and took to cradling the back of his head and rubbing his shoulder. It slid along Lance's arm, all the way back up to where Lance’s own hand rested on Keith’s face. The fingers felt the bandages. Keith pulled away this time, leaning far enough back to meet Lances gaze. He had that confused puppy look that he had mastered. Lance knew what Keith was going to ask, he didn’t want to hear it. Not now. He didn’t want his own insecurities and worries to come out.

When Keith said Lances name, it was sad and confused. Lance hated it. He moved one hand away, tilting Keith's neck, and swooped down to kiss it.

Keith’s words faded into a loud moan as Lance set to devouring the warm velvet skin, he trailed up, his nose just nuzzling under Keith's ear. He broke away, and Keith wined.

“ Not now… we’ll talk later.” he whispered in a voice that sounded unlike his own. Horse, quite, desperate. He nibbled on Keiths ear and felt Keiths vice grip return in an instant. Clutching the fabric at his back, clawing to get a perch on his skin.

Lance’s own hands trailed down, far down, gripping Keith’s hips and pulling them into his own. Their moans, though different in tone, vibrated out in sync.

Lance found himself pushing Keith harder and harder into the wall, half his mind worried if he was being too rough. Those thoughts laid to rest as he felt one of Keith’s legs wrap around his hip, pulling him in. He felt something hot and hard burning against his inner thigh, wet heat pooling.

Each panting breath from Keith brought forth a moan, deep, rich, horse. Lance needed more. He let go of one side of Keiths hips to slide down the warm thigh that was there, lifting it up. His arms strained slightly under the weight of holding Keith up, but with Keith pressed against the wall and Keith now clinging on tight, he managed. He began to grind senselessly. Keiths head flew back and slammed hard against the wall, hard enough that Lance almost stopped, till Keith grabbed a fist full of his shirt and reached Lance back towards Keith, kissing him hard. He ached. For release. For Keith. For anything.