Temptation(Smut)

Lance has never been good when it comes to temptation.

He’ll have that next drink when he probably shouldn’t. And that hat is expensive for no reason, but he’s gonna buy it. And his little sister’s boyfriend? The one who moves around like he’s trying not to take up too much space, but still finds time to stare at Lance when he thinks he’s not looking? Yeah. Lance wants that. Wants him. Wants to take that shy little boy and work him over until he’s putty in his hands.

And yes - ‘oh Lance he’s your sister’s boyfriend!’ ‘how could you!’ ‘he’s still in college’ ‘don’t you have any shame?’ blah blah blah blah blah. Yes. He knows. But this boy is adorable as hell and so profoundly unsure of himself and Lance wants that dick in his ass so bad that he’s not really listening to reason anymore. Not when his cheeks flush pink when Lance lingers a little too closely in the kitchen when everyone else has gone to sleep. Not when he’s seen the way he looks at him poolside, Lance stretched out on his back for him so he doesn’t have to work very hard to take a peek.

As Lance said, he’s not listening to reason anymore. And the universe must want it just as badly, because it sets them up for it tonight like magic.

Everyone else has gone to a movie that neither of them wanted to see, the house is empty - quiet - and Lance is sliding his vibrator up his ass with a little hiss and then setting his plan into motion.

He’s gonna catch this boy tonight and make him his.

Lance hits the lowest setting on his vibe remote and tosses it to the side, his legs stretching out and bent at just the right angle that anyone passing by his very intentionally open door would have an uninhibited view.Will have an uninhibited view. It’s going to happen, Lance just has to set the bait and be patient.

It goes down sooner than he expected it to, his pulse skyrocketing with excitement as he hears the door down the hallway open and the footsteps start to creak toward the stairs. After that it’s an inevitability, Lance stretching and counting it down and -

It happens quickly but just as Lance expects - his target passing by the open door and giving a calm little glance in and then continuing on his way until there’s a very obvious creek in the floorboards - a halt in his step - an immediate stop just beyond the doorway.

He’s realizing what he just saw. It’s registering in his head. He’s frozen in his place and-...

Lance smirks. Time to reel him in. “Keith...”

A good few seconds pass, dead silent except for the hum of the vibration, and Lance can just imagine the thought process tearing that kid apart in the hallway right now.

“...Keith...” he softens his smile, tries again. “C’mere...”

Another handful of seconds. Ticking by silently. And then, very very slowly...

Keith backtracks with careful steps, eyes considerably wider but very purposefully trained at the floor as he reappears in the doorway, his body still half-turned toward the stairs.

And wow... God, he looks even cuter than Lance imagined he would. So out of place. So in his head. And why wouldn’t he be - caught in the crosshairs of his girlfriend’s older brother, naked and stretched out and calling to him so easily.

Lance wants to throw caution to the wind but he knows he needs to play this the right way - knows he’s gotta work this in just a manner that won’t spook him and ruin his chances. Luckily, he’s got some firepower to back him up.

“It’s okay Keith, you can look,” he hums, trailing fingers over his chest in preparation. “I know you like to watch me...”

That hits something in the boy at his door, his eyes trailing in thought over the floorboards for a good long while.