Ready As I'll Ever Be

Valt along with her future kids and the others got ready. This was going be war against her lover. And the 6 bey spirits to help them.

"Any moment Daigo, Valt will come and expect a fight" Atsuya exclaimed sounding happy about it, he's been waiting for this. Though he had a different intention from the one Darcy had in mind.

Daigo walked towards the window watching as dragons surrounded the castle, "I'm the bad guy I guess that's fine but it's time step up and fight for what it's right." "I know I'm your dark side but you ready to face Valt?" Atsuya asked raising an eyebrow, leaning on the wall, "You know she's not going back down easily."

"I know she won't" Daigo looked at him in the eye then taking out Doomscizor, "I'm ready as I'll ever be."
Atsuya nodded, "Then I'll get the army and Darcy ready for the war."

"It's time to rise up guys and fight" Valt shouted, "I know we've never been through this but I know we'll win!" "Besides all the weirdness that we've gone through we can handle this" Rantaro exclaimed raising his big fan in the air. Lui yelled in an upset tone, "Well for you guys I turn into a girl and met my son I supposedly have in the future!" "Hey I'm a girl too Lui not just you!" Shu yelled at her. Lui chuckled crossing her arms, "At least I know I have a son Kurenai!" Shu growled wanting to say something but knew she can't loose her cool.

"Guys enough we don't have time for this" Gou step in their discussion. Hoji agreed with him, "He's right for now we should be heading over there fighting." Our home it's getting destroyed little by little Valt thought as she looked toward the castle then back at her comrades.

"Are you sure about this Daniel?" Hana asked the young male, her arms crossed. Daniel nodded that he's sure it will work, "Yes this has to work as long as it's mom against dad every one of our timeline depends on this."

"If this doesn't work then we're all screwed" Lubbock pointed out to them since he was from the mess up dimension along with Brake. "Then Valery will end up in a castle by herself and grow up into a dark empress..." Brake shouted getting emotional. Valery hugged Brake comforting him, "Don't worry that'll never happen even though it happen in your dimension right guys?"

The future kids nodded raising their beys, "Yeah!" "Kiddos come on" Valt called out to them. "Give me a piggy back right mom" Valery asked with a bright smile. Valt just smiled and nodded, "Of course."

"I'll save my home and family" Valt whispered confident they'll win this and bring everything to normal.

"Daigo Kurogami! Come on out and battle me!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Finally we're nearing the end and sorry I haven't been active lately and I literally just talked to one person that knows why but guess who fucking finish high school!!! Well it was like weeks ago but still that's a lot to accomplish especially in my family

Also sorry for the short chapter I know it looks rushed I kinda wanna finish this story mostly cuz I got into a new fandom

DANPLAN!!!

JAY IS FUCKING HUBBY!!! I'VE NEVER THOUGHT I FALL IN LOVE WITH A REAL HUMAN BEING AND NOT JUST AN ANIME CHARACTER I wish I can meet him tho

I wish I can meet him tho

Oh well night humanoids!!! Love chu!!!