Chu Found Me Special

Valt looked out the window looking waiting for someone. Then daigo showed up and he went out to go with him.

Valt's mother took the picture of valt and daigo. Then valt and daigo went off. His mother smiled slightly looking at the picture.

Last Halloween wasn't the best for valt. He got beat up but then he met daigo. Daigo was in front of valt's house. So he approach him with a goofy face.

Valt looked into daigo's Halloween pale it was empty. So he decided give him a candy. Daigo accepted the candy and ate it his wrapper said you found me.

Now back to the present~

They went trick or treating but valt was the only one who got candy. It was strange so they went to the top of the hill and ate candy. They ate one candy each. Valt's wrapper said Let's be friends and Daigo's said you found me. Valt smile running down with Daigo following down hill.

When they headed back Valt saw a doctor talking with his parents. Valt smiled waving at his parents as he walked closer to them curious what they were talking about. He was soon bored then saw the doctor holding a clipboard.

Valt grabbed the doctor's clipboard and ran around his parents trying catch him. He look at the paper and read diagnosis imaginary friend. Valt slowed down looking at the clipboard confused then at his mom. Then his mother showed him a picture of by himself smiling.

Valt looked at his parents confused. Trying tell them that Daigo is real not imaginary. But they didn't pay attention and kept talking to the doctor. When they turn back to see valt, he was gone.

Valt then went after Daigo wanting to know the truth. He followed him through the other side of the fence saying danger. Valt followed Daigo in the forest trying avoid traps. Finally he caught up seeing Daigo sitting under a tree.

Daigo offered Valt a piece of candy. Which Valt gladly accepted it. Valt's wrapper said I found you and Daigo's said you found me. They both enjoyed chewing the candy. Then Valt leaned to Daigo as they both close their eyes sleeping.

Valt's parents and rescue team went looking for valt in the forest with all the traps. They soon valt next to daigo's dead body one of the missing children. A lady took out her journal with pages of missing children on it finally spotting daigo's.

Turns out daigo was one of the missing kids.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi humans hope chu like it I found the video and decided to try something it was beautiful and credit goes to whoever made video

And sorry I can't reply to your comments I'm still trying get use to wattpad so message me in private message if you want to tell me something before I go to bed

nighty night humans *smiles brightly waving*