Food special

"Huh" valt said to himself when he got a message. It was from daigo. "From daigo that's weird" valt mumbled. So he checked his phone.

Daigo: I have a dollar today
You wanna combine money to get something to eat? If you have money with you.

Valt: yesh sure

Daigo: how much do you have?

Valt: 5

Daigo: ok
What can we buy with 6 dollars

Valt: idk a donut

Daigo: how much is for 6?
The donuts

Valt: how am I suppose to know

Then he went to the classroom daigo was at. "Oh your here let's go then" daigo exclaimed. Valt nodded while grinning.

Daigo and valt went walking to the donut shop. Why so suddenly I thought he didn't like going outside to get something to eat I always had to beg or force him last year to get cookies with me before the last day of school valt thought. Ugh maybe I'm over thinking this valt thought.

"Is something wrong" daigo asked him. "Well it's just that you and ok well you want to get donuts why is there a reason" valt asking him.

"Well my parents said I'm not eating enough and that I'm getting skinny" daigo replied looking straight ahead. "Ohhh" valt said. "And that they'll take me to a doctor which I don't want to go" daigo continue to say. "Well your not that skinny my old friend was skinny like you but not as much" valt stated. "Huh what?" Daigo asked a bit confused. "Never mind" valt replied.

"Uh ok" daigo said laughing a bit. I love seeing him smile valt said in his mind.

They went got the donuts one chocolate and one glazed. Then headed back with valt smiling happily.

Next day~

Daigo: do you wanna go to manana donuts again?

Valt: sure

Daigo: I have 2$ this time

Valt: I still have my $5

Daigo: ah okie

They went to the donut shop again. It made valt very happy he smiles the rest of the way.

This time valt got a pig in a blanket well also a donut. And he dropped it but it was still in a bag. Which daigo made fun of him making valt embarrassed.

Valt lick the top of the bread. Daigo chuckled at his childish behavior. "What it's sweet on the top" valt exclaimed eating the pig in a blanket.

Then rantaro came in class minutes later when the bell was going ring for 6th period.

He said some things and it made daigo laughed. Then he said something else but to valt which made his face go red.

Ugh Rantaro don't ruin this for me you know how much I love daigo valt said his head as his face was red.

"Let's go" valt exclaimed. "Wait let me get my stuff" daigo replied getting his stuff ready.

Curse you rantaro you idiot valt thought. On the way daigo notice valt's face red.

"Your face is red" daigo stated chuckling. "What no I'm not" valt shouted still red. "Yes you are wait to do you like rantaro" daigo asked smirking. "No way as if!" valt yelled his face back to normal. I like you dummy not him valt thought.

They walked to daigo's class talking a little and then the bell rang.

"Bye" they both said. But before valt left he gave daigo a hug. "I like you not Rantaro" valt said and left. Leaving a blushing daigo. "Well damn" daigo mumbled still blushing.

________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it and this actually did happen last week
But don't ruin it for me before this happy girl goes dead and breaks you til you cry it's been a while since I actually smiled and D'VA she actually made me smile I wanted to hug her badly

And yea I'm a boy I see there's not a lot of guys so yea I'm a guy for now til I find more guys that like beyblade burst call me excalibur

Daigo: now your a guy what's next your marry some other dude

Me:...uh nooo your my main husband I wouldn't marry anyone else well maybe shawn and alex-sama and taiga she's freaking cute and short!!! *fanboy squeals* well see ya mmm cookies

uh nooo your my main husband I wouldn't marry anyone else well maybe shawn and alex-sama and taiga she's freaking cute and short!!! *fanboy squeals* well see ya mmm cookies

(Yesh I drew that for one of my classes)

Next time: Vampire special

Valt: omg we're doing vampires can I be vampire
Daigo: you'll have to wait and see
Valt: aww man i want to be one
Daigo: to bad