the future

"Valery Daniel we're home" a dark blue hair person exclaimed. "Kids where are you?" a raven hair man asked. "Oh daigo what if the kids are missing" valt said worriedly. "Valt calm down I'm sure they just went to play with their friends or to the shakadera dojo to annoy their uncle as always" daigo replied calming valt with a hug. Valt then notice something. "Hey wait I just realized something where's our beys?" Valt asked panicking. "Wait your right valery and daniel don't grabbed them without our permission" daigo exclaimed.

So they called the others. "Whoa guys calm down" xander said. "Xander unio is missing including my bey" ukyo stated. "Wait where's xina then?" Xander asked. "Oh hanging out with wyatt back at begioma" ukyo replied. "What she's with wyatt sorry guys I gotta go I'm coming little girl I'm going kill you wyatt stay away from my daughter!!!" Xander yelled. "Oh no" ukyo said going after xander.

"Huh wait xander don't ugh!" Valt exclaimed putting the phone down. "So they haven't seen them?" Daigo asked. "No daigo I'm worried what if something bad happen to them" valt said putting her head down. "It'll be alright they're strong and smart well daniel is smart and valery is strong so they'll be fine as they're not seperated" daigo exclaimed sitting next to valt on the couch.

"I guess your right daigo" valt replied sitting on top of daigo. Daigo smile and lean towards valt.

"Daigo what are you-" valt stop when daigo kissed him on the lips. Then started to kiss valt on the neck. Valt tried not to moan but failed. Daigo smirked and carried valt to their room bridal style then laying valt on the bed. He started kissing valt and removing his dress. Valt blushed madly. Then started removing bra and panties leaving valt naked. Valt tried covering himself with the blankets. "No fair if I'm the only one naked" valt said. Daigo took off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers. "There happy now" daigo replied. Valt noded then they continue to kiss.

Daigo gropped valt's breast. Moans escaping from valt's lips. Daigo then started sucking valt's right breast while massaging the left one.

"So you wanna have another kid" daigo asked. "If it's with you yes" valt answered.

They continue to make love.

________________________________________________________________________

Well hope you like this lemony chapter hehehe I know I did but yay more attackshipping babies!!!

Oh yea if ever plan on looking through your dad's phone don't check the gallery cuz I saw a video of two girls in idk bikinis slowly taking them off and then pose and then I saw a image of a woman naked and other two posing well i guess that's where I get my pervertness from and saving pics of anime girls and half naked hahaha wait did i just ehhh pretend you never heard any of that your to young for this I'm not cuz I'm 14000 years old

Valt and Daigo: *blushing hard* O-O uhh

Me: omg lemon!!! *faints*

Luna: at least you didn't go through what I did with ukyo chapters ago stupid valery and daniel!

Ukyo: aww come on you enjoy it you even screamed my name when I went hard

Luna: shh I thought we said we wouldn't talk about it's dead

Everyone: we really didn't need a description of it

Me: question for everyone who should be the last future child tell me choose a shipping we already have these ships children:
Daigo x valt
Hoji x wakiya
Xander x ukyo
Ken x ben
Give me one more ship we need the last future kid!!!