bread delivery

Later that day when valt went home walking with daigo holding hands. When they arrived valt's mom and his siblings were baking bread a lot of it.

"Oh good your home c'mon help us bake bread" nika said making bread in a hurry. "You too daigo you help too" toko exclaimed. "But I don't know how to make bread" daigo replied. "Don't worry I'll teach you real quick" valt said excitedly stars in his eyes.

"Ok so you press the dough like this" valt said behind daigo motioning his hands on the dough. "Oh so like this" daigo asked blushing. "Yup you got it" valt replied letting him go continuing make the bread. "Oh hey where's Valery and Daniel?" valt asked. "I think they said they were going to the park" nika answered. "Ok then" valt replied.

Later they were done. "Ok get in the car we're going deliver the bread" mrs aoi exclaimed. Both boys got in the car to go deliver bread. "Ok valt here's the map tell us where to go" mrs aoi exclaimed. For a while they kept going in circles passing the same music store where orochi was at.

They stop and saw orochi. "Oh hey orochi" valt exclaimed. "Excuse do you know where this place is at?" Mrs aoi asked. "Huh uh yeah just-" orochi said but stop by Mrs aoi. "Great your coming with us" mrs aoi said. "What no I" orochi replied. "Come on get in" valt exclaimed pushing orochi to the car.

A few minutes later they arrived at their destination. Getting out of the car. "Oh hey valt and daigo" hoji said. "Hey hoji" valt exclaimed waving his hand high. Daigo just waved his hand hello. "Wait is this your house it's so huge" valt asked. "No it's not it's wakiya's house" hoji answered. "Come on wakiya I'd waiting for us this better be good" orochi exclaimed walking inside

"If you want you guys can come on in" hoji offered. "But we got to help mom with bread" valt said. "Its alright valt I got it from here you can go with your friends" mrs aoi exclaimed holding a clipboard while the maid grabbed the bags of bread. "Oh really your the best mom come on daigo let's go" valt replied grabbing daigo's hand running inside. Hoji laughed at the bluenette's actions.

"Whoa you guys have a secret underground hideout that's so cool" valt exclaimed stars in his eyes his fist up as they were going down an elevator. I don't get it why does wakiya want to see him orochi thought. They arrived.

"So cool your own private gym" valt exclaimed looking around. "So you guys finally arrived" wakiya said coming out of no where. "Huh wakiya" valt said. "Let's have a battle right here right now" wakiya shouted smirking. I got a bad feeling about this daigo thought.

Meanwhile at the bakery with nika and toko. Rantaro and ken walked in seeing nika and toko on the floor tired. "Hey little guys wake up and where's valt" rantaro said shaking them gently awake. "Oh uh valt went with mom to deliver bread at wakiya's house" nika replied opening her eyes slowly. "Oh also daigo went to" toko stated. "I'm coming little buddy we got your back" rantaro shouted running out of the bakery with ken following behind.

"Wait this could be a trap" daigo said. "Aww don't worry daigo it'll be alright" valt replied setting up for the battle. "Alright then let's battle then" wakiya said already ready. They were about to start when "Wait hold it valt don't start" rantaro shouted running in followed by Ken too. "Aww looks like your friends came to rescue you" wakiya exclaimed while grinning.

"Well let's start already" wakiya said. "3 2 1" everyone shouted. "Let it rip" wakiya and valt exclaimed. Both beys were in the stadium of course wyvron was wining. They kept battling and wakiya won.

"No valtryek we lost" valt mumbled dropping down to his knees. "Come on get up let's have another battle" wakiya exclaimed. "Huh what seriously" valt said. "Of course now come on" wakiya replied.

They set up their beys on the launcher. What am I going do rush launch might not work should I use flash launch valt thought. "Use your secret move" beus shouted. "Oh secret move let's see it and I'll show you mine" wakiya exclaimed.

"Ok ready" hoji said. "3 2 1" everyone shouted. "Let it rip" wakiya and valt exclaimed. Valt straighten his wrist before launching. It came out shaky and wobbly.

"Well that was failed launch" wakiya said smirking. "No valtryek come on" valt shouted. "Now wyvron use his attack against him" wakiya ordered. Everyone gasp and wyvron used the attack against valtryek.

"Your never going win that way so you might as well give up" wakiya said. Valt dropped to the ground with a worried expression. "Come valt let's go" rantaro said picking him up. Daigo got valtryek gave it to valt then they left.

________________________________________________________________________

Great another chapter finish yay so glad and relieved

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while I'm just over stressed with everything right now