dojo battle and kids

"Alright come on we're almost there you guys" valt exclaimed. Everyone followed behind the now female valt. They were now at the dojo where xander ukyo yugo and shu were waiting.

"Great you guys made" xander exclaimed laughing. "What's in the bags and who's the girl?" Yugo asked. "Oh they're just bey bread" valt answered taking some out shape of beys. "And that's valt he somehow has been turned into a girl" rantaro answered.

"What!!!" Xander yugo and ukyo shouted. "How weird ukyo has been also turned into a girl" xander stated. "Who's ukyo" valt asked. "Me I'm ukyo" ukyo answered coming out from behind xander.

"Dad mom hey" unio said waving to them. "Wait did he just called us dad and mom?" Xander asked pointing at unio. Everyone nodded nervously. "Yes I'm your son unio shakadera" unio stated. "What?!!!" Ukyo and xander shouted at the same time. "Ugh he said that yes he's your son and that his name is unio shakadera!" Hanna yelled. "Who are you then?" Ukyo asked. "Hanna konda daughter of wakiya and hoji" hanna answered with an attitude.

"Don't give them an attitude hanna" valery said giving hanna a smile death glare. "I could care less you little girl" hanna replied crossing her arms. "Why you spoil brat I will-" valery said before trying attack hanna. "Whoa ok stop valery remember the last time the thing glowed" unio exclaimed referring to dark doomscizor. "Oh right then when we go back home" valery replied with a smile.

"What happen last time" valt asked. "Huh oh nothing don't worry about mom" daniel answered. "Wait so those two valery and daniel are-" xander was cut off by valery. "Yup we're valt and daigo kids I'm valery kurogami" valery said happily. "And I'm daniel kurogami" daniel said bored tone.

"Well let's get started with the battle then" xander exclaimed while laughing. "Alright!" Valt shouted getting ready jumping up and down. "Come on who's first?" Valt asked. "I'll battle first" daigo said taking out his launcher. "Ok we choose ukyo" xander said.

So first up was ukyo and daigo. At the end daigo lost. "Aww it's fine daigo you did great" valt exclaimed hugging daigo. Daigo blushed but hugged back.

Then ukyo and rantaro. Rantaro lost. Throughout the battles something was happening with ken. He was looking at the ground and nervous.

"Alright everyone let's go training and then" xander exclaimed heading out ahead with ukyo and yugo. "Hey wait I think something is wrong with ken" daigo said. "Huh what's wrong ken something bugging you" valt asked him. Ken shook his head and ran off.

________________________________________________________________________

Yay an update I feel so bad for not updating and this is my main ship attackshipping so I'm going try focus on this my main ship

Daigo: finally I thought you forgot about it

Me: nah I would never forget my main ship attackshipping and their babies *nosebleeds*

Valery and Daniel:  you sure about that

Me: shut up children

Hanna: well at least we have a memory and a brain

Me: *smiles insanely* you wanna try that again

Hanna: uh n-no *runs off*

Me: I know where you live!!!The shipping empress knows everything!!! *holding scissors*

Everyone: creepy stalker