who are you

The next morning everyone are in the gym training. Then shu appeared valt notice and ran towards him smiling daigo felt a little jealous "Hey shu what-" valt stop and notice two hooded figures behind shu "hey who are those two behind you shu?" Valt asked. "Oh them I'll let them tell you" shu said.

The hooded figures removed their hoods. It was a boy and a girl they were both toko and nika's height and age. The boy look almost like valt but without the spikey hair he had dark blue hair brown eyes the red mark under his left eye he wore a purple shirt black shorts with a bead chain skull hanging and black shoes with a purple V emblem on them. The girl had long straight black hair in pig tails which are hold with red ribbons brown eyes she wore blue overalls a white shirt and blue shoes.

"Hello my name is Valery and this is my twin brother Daniel" valery said. "Hi Valery and Daniel what brings you here are you my sibling's friends?" Valt asked. "Actually we're not-" daniel was cut off by valery telling him to shh. "The boy kinda looks like valt" beus said. "They're not our friends valt" nika answered. "Then who are they then?" valt asked. "I don't know but we never seen them at school before or in town" toko replied. Everyone was looking at them suspiciously.

"Are you spyes here to check out valt's fighting style?" Rantaro asked them. "No we're not it's just-" Valery said. "It's just what then why are you the only reason you could be here trying get info for hoji to defeat valt in the next battle" rantaro replied looking at valery in the eyes. "Don't get closer to my sister rantaro" daniel shouted. looking at rantaro dead in the eyes. "What did you just say my name so you are spyes then ha I knew it" Rantaro said. Then everyone started arguing. "Enough! stop they're not spyes or anything" Shu shouted. "Then who are they?" Ker asked. "Yeah that's we like to know" beus said. "Just tell them Daniel Valery nothing bad is going happen" Shu told them.

"Fine we'll tell you but after valt's battle with hoji" valery and Daniel said at the same time. "Good I'll be going I'll be back alright" shu said while leaving the gym. "Eh ok then" valt said. "But hey look at my poster for the beyblade club I made yesterday" valt said smiling showing the poster to them. "Haha you called that a poster check out mine it's an art work what's yours" rantaro said chuckling. "Say what now!!!" Valt shouted. Then valt and rantaro started arguing. "Uh sometimes I feel like we're babysitting them" nika said. "Hey we're older than you" rantaro and valt shouted. "That's what scares us" nika and toko said. "Hehe that's rantaro and valt for you" Valery said. "Yeah just like always they argue about everything" Daniel said.

Then Ken came behind them with his puppets making a chomping sound. Both Rantaro were scared and froze in place sitting down.

"Honestly you guys act like children" ker said. "No we don't!" Valt shouted. "What kind of example are you showing to the kids" beus said. "Hehe the same old valt acting childish since we were babies" daniel said. "And daigo chasing him smiling for his childish acts wish we could go back home" Valery said while laughing. No one heard what Valery and Daniel said but Daigo. What do they mean by go back home and me chasing valt for his childish acts what's that all about daigo thought.

________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter done hehehe

who are Valery and Daniel do they have something to do with valt and daigo's love situation

Find out in the next chapter