Team Battle

As told Valt didn't told anyone about Atsuya. It hurt her badly but she had to be strong since they're nearing more team battles. Their next team battle is up against Ken's. They can finally see him again and with a little surprise too.

"Ken!" Valt and the others yelled except Wakiya. They all went to give him a hug. Ken smiled hugging them back, "Guys! It's been a while."

"We're so glad to see you again bud" Rantaro said while grinning. "Oh guys I want you to meet someone" Ken started to say. "Meet Ben!" Ken exclaimed showing a pink mohawk boy growling.

Ben looked at them waving, "Hey I'm Ben you must be Ken's other friends." "Ben you can trust them show them" Ken whispered to him. Ben crossed his arms looking away, "I don't are you sure they won't laugh at me?" "I'm sure I told you it happen to three of them too" Ken assured him nodding. Ben sigh nodding as a his appearance change more female.

Valt had stars in her eyes, "You too change?!" Ben was not expecting that he was surprise, "That's not the only thing that change."

A small figure ran up behind them. "Huh who's behind you guys?" Rantaro asked a bit confused who it was.

Behind them was a boy with messy purple and pink hair in a ponytail, and pink eyes, his skin color was same as Ben's. He wore an orange shirt, dark purple coat with tiger stripes, pink shorts and black boots.

The boy was mostly looking at Valery. "Brake?" Valery looked at him surprise. The boy seem happy hearing her say his name a smile on his face.

"Valery!" Brake screamed in joy hugging Valery. "It's good see you too" Valery smiled hugging back. "I'm so glad your not magical princess always in your room alone" Brake blurted out sniffing. Valery didn't know what to say but patted him on the head, "It's okay don't worry."

Unio notice tears forming in his eyes, "Dude are you crying?" "I thought boys didn't cry or beast" Hana stated raising an eyebrow. "What are you talking about beasts don't cry" Brake wiped away his tears.

"Yeah that's Brake our future child" Ken explain a smile on his face. They were in aww seeing the future child. "That's great!" Valt exclaimed happy. "We're happy for ya bud" Rantaro said patting him on the back.

So they started heading for the team battle. Though Brake wouldn't let Valery go.

At the end it seem team Beigoma won so they're going to next one.

After the other team battles Team Beigoma have finally made it to the final battle against RideOut.

All the previous teams and other opponents they'll face were sitting to watch. All future kids Valery, Hana, Daniel, Unio and Brake well except one were together. They were discussing how it'll go down. Each of them holding a bey in their hands.

Before they were going enter Valt notice a boy with team RideOut. He didn't seem he was going be part of the team battle.

The boy had same color hair as Lui except it was down, purple eyes and pale skin. He wore a red button up shirt, black tie, black pants and red sneakers.

"I wonder who that little boy is with them?" Valt questioned curious about him. "Oh that's Lubbock, Gou's and Lui's child" Daniel explained to him. Even if it was a different Lubbock from different dimension.

"Whoa even Lui has a child too?" Valt curiously questioned. "I think I've seen it all now" Wakiya sighed shaking his head. Hana crossed her arms, "Not everything yet mother other surprises will await you guys."

"Come on guys let's go we're about to start" Shu told as everyone got ready.

So the battle against RideOut progressed. Now it was two to two points both teams had.

Lui made an appearance for the team battle. Everyone seemed to cheer for Lui entering the arena.

"This seems like my chance now" Darcy muttered a smirk on her face.

There was something that no one expected only the future kids and Atsuya did. Darcy got up from her seat started walking to the stadium a confident look.

She was holding an odd amulet color dark purple. She helded out laughing, "Now the real excitement begins!" Most of the audience were confused but Valt and the others knew what was going happen.

"No!" Everyone that knew what was going on shouted. Atsuya grinned, "Yes finally the fun is going begin!"

A white and purple light blinded them for a moment. When it was gone Darcy was floating in mid air.

Most of the building was starting to crumble. Everyone seem to start running out screaming in fear.

"Awww where is everyone going the fun is just starting" Darcy said making a pouty face then evilly smiling.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it looks a bit rushed since we're almost nearing the end of the story

Yes I'm serious it's almost ending tho some things happen these few weeks I'm trying recover from something so I won't loose feeling on people like actual emotions but no worries this story will be my top priority!

Love chu personas til we meet again~

P.S. I can't answer right now cuz I went to boys and girls club today the little kids are acting like teens the only good thing was battling a little boy that had a beyblade I think he had Free's bey so I'm going take 7 hour nap and I'll answer after time's up maybe see chu