Dragon Summoning

Many people just left the building fearing for their life. As soon as there was no one left except The Beyblade Club, future kids and the others including Lui's team.

"Now now where did everyone go," Darcy whined playfully, "No matter now that I can finally summon them." She looked where the stadium once was seeing a hole shaped like her amulet. So placing it there, the amulet open a giant hole. "Come out my precious beauties" Darcy purred as dragons rose from the ground out of the hole.

A total of 10 dragons rosed roaring or flapping their wings. Though there was a sudden shake in the ground more violently like an earthquake. There was a grey and dark purple glow in the hole where the dragons came out of. All of them in fear and horror seeing the huge dragon rising up. It's scales black and purple, eyes green, and giant torn up wings that can still fly.

They all covered their ears from the loud humongous roar it gave. Everyone were surprise and scared that dragons actually existed. Darcy laughed, "This is your new grounds my beauties and for the king of the dragons to take his place!"

"The king of the dragons?" Valt question along with everyone else. A little chuckle occurred in Daigo's mind, "That's you Daigo your the king of the dragons now take your place~" "And if I refuse?" He quietly mumbled to Atsuya. As if Daigo couldn't control his own body he started walking towards Darcy and the dragons, "This will happen~" So Daigo started towards them not bothering to look back, fearing his friends will give him glances or stares.

"Daigo no!" Valt yelled reaching out for him. Rantaro and Shu held her back. It was too late getting him back or even normal. Darcy just laughed amused watching Daigo walk towards her, his eyes gone blank. He stood next to the biggest dragon looking at him in his eyes, the dragon bow down to Daigo. He looked at the dragon for a moment and turn to see his friends.

"I guess your love isn't strong enough" She laughed looking down at them. "Shut up! We will stop you no matter what!" Valt yelled at the top of her lungs wiping her tears away. Valery and Daniel looked at each worried, "Mom it'll be fine we're here." "Thanks at least your both fine" She hugged her children protectively.

One thing everyone notice something wanting to form. A shadow forming around Daigo soon next to him forming something. When the shadow disappeared it was replace with a figure, another Daigo. Except this one had yellow-orange eyes, his hair was down no bandana and finally he grin amused. The real Daigo didn't smile often only very few times. All of them looked weirded out that the shadow took Daigo's form.

"I think I'm gonna barf" Rantaro said gagging, covering his mouth, "Move aside I'm about to puke." He went to the nearest pile of pieces of the building barfing. Still weirded out and surprise by this watching it stretch.

"Ah it feels so great having my own body" Atsuya exclaimed as he stretch his body. Valt gave one look at Atsuya while growling, "Atsuya!" "My my you still remember my name" Atsuya chuckled licking his lips hungrily starring at her. So the one thing he did was walk towards Valt, with a serious look on his face. Valt put up her guard just in case he was planning something.

When they were face to face the first thing he did to Valt was... Kiss her on the lips.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ah ha! Sorry it's short I didn't know what else to write for this chapter but school is murdering my mind guys tho I'm so happy!!! Inazuma Eleven Orion!!! AHHH!!! I'M EXCITED!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! NEW CHARACTERS maybe they'll be cute girls I hope so

Also this is cute well see ya humans!!! Love chu!!!