Who's in Control

The team battles progress with Valt's team or team Beigoma. There's just one thing Daigo's been having trouble controlling Atsuya.

He's been getting jumpy a lot lately. Valt has been getting suspicious of his behavior deciding to confront it. So she invited him over at her place. Luckily they were alone at her house. Her twin siblings were out with their mom. Then her twin children are with their friends mostly annoying Rantaro.

"Daigo we need to talk" Valt started to say. Daigo didn't like when she meant by talk, "What is it?"

"Is something wrong? You've been acting very strange lately" Valt continued to say holding his hands. Daigo flinch scared that she'll find out the truth, "Nothing is wrong everything is fine."

For a moment he thought she was talking about their relationship. He doesn't want her to know about Atsuya. Fearing for the worst if she finds about him.

"I think it's time for me leave" He got up started to walk to the door. "Wait don't go!" Valt shouted yanking his arm. "Valt let go! I said I'm fine now leave me alone!" Daigo shouted yanking his arm out of her grasp starting to walk away. Valt did the only thing she could think of and that is tackle him.

"Valt get off me" Daigo growled trying push her off. Valt didn't listen shaking her head, "No I won't til you tell me what's going on with you've been acting weird!" "I can't tell you" Daigo said on the verge of tears. Valt asked still on top of him, "Why can't you?"

At that moment Daigo started crying not caring if Valt saw him cry. He covered his face wanting the tears to stop, "Ahhh why can't you understand I just can't!" Valt just watch him cry feeling guilty for trying get him to talk, "Oh Daigo..." Soon enough Daigo lost consciousness and pass out from to many tears. "I'm sorry I just got worried that's all..." Valt whispered tears forming in her eyes.

She got off him picking him up. Carrying Daigo to the couch hoping he'll wake up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Daigo woke up in his mind and seeing Atsuya looking at him bored. "Sorry Daigo but I'm going take over our body I can't wait any longer" Atsuya exclaimed grinning. Daigo eyes widen as he grabbed his arm, "No your not."

Atsuya chuckled gesturing his hand, "Relax I'm not going hurt your little girlfriend well at least not yet~."

"I mean we are one of the same" He whispered into Daigo's ear. Though Daigo pushed him away growling, "No we are not the same." "Oh you sure I mean we did cheat~" He purred amused. "You cheated" Daigo stated looking at him with a straight face. Atsuya laughed, "But your the one that let me." Daigo's eyes widen in fear knowing he's right he did let him take over and cheat.

Daigo looked down, "Just don't hurt her alright." "I know I promise" Atsuya said before starting to take over.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Brown eyes met furious yellow orange ones. It made Valt jump those weren't the same purple eyes of the one she loved. This wasn't going be her same Daigo. Someone was actually possessing him using his body.

"Who are you?" Valt asked getting up. "What are you talking it's me same old Daigo" Atsuya answered almost like Daigo would. Valt growled, "I know how Daigo gets, also by the eye color, now who are you."

"Well well your smarter than you act" Atsuya replied amused. Valt was getting annoyed, "Just answer my question who are and where's Daigo." "Well if you must know I'm Atsuya Daigo's how you say dark side" He answered her question. "Daigo is our mind where I was originally created" Atsuya explain to her stroking her hair. Valt slapped his hand away from her hair not wanting him to touch him.

"Give me back Daigo now" Valt demanded anger in her eyes.

"Sorry Daigo is no more from now on it's Atsuya!!!" Atsuya yelled smirking evily. Valt gritted her teeth, "No this can't be DAIGO!!!" She pulled his ear trying to see if she can communicate with him. "Daigo if you can hear me give me a sign!" Valt yelled in his ear.

"Hey get away that hurts ya know" He yelled at her. "I know Daigo never liked it when I yelled in his ear" Valt chuckled a bit. Atsuya growled annoyed, "Well I don't either so stop!" Valt looked at him dead in the eyes, "Not til I get Daigo back."

"Look princess, Daigo is no more he's dead" He stated in amused. Valt didn't want to believe him but knew her lover was still in there maybe, "I know Daigo is still somewhere in there you can't survive without him."

Valt was just going blurt out random things see if Atsuya gets triggered. Oh boy the first Valt blurted out did triggered him.

This triggered Atsuya badly his eyes widen of how he found out his weakness.

So he pushed Valt to the ground piss off then lifting her to a wall. Valt was struggling but took steady breathes managing to say, "You...can't survive...without him you need him..." What Valt was saying was true Atsuya can't survive without Daigo, since his body is the host. Without the host then there wouldn't be a him.

He dropped Valt letting her go as she gasped for air, "Just don't try fight me again or it'll be worst."

"Oh and if you tell anyone then say bye to your precious kids" Atsuya darkly chuckled leaving out the door.

Valt watched as Atsuya leaving as she slowly got up. "Don't worry Daigo I'll save you" Valt mumbled gritting her teeth.

________________________________________________________________________