Samurai Field Trip Special

Haluuu ok I went on a Japanese II field trip yesterday and I want to write Yugo teaching his daughter to be a samurai her name is Yuky but she doesn't want to be a samurai so let's see what happens heh

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Yugo was training his 5 year old daughter name Yuky. He was training her to be a samurai just like him. Though Yuky didn't want to be a samurai she wanted to be a soccer player and be a goalie guarding the net.

Yuky wored a green Yukata with yellow flower designs on them. Her hair was brown with a little dirty blonde was down actually it was short hair, She had brown eyes. She had no shoes on because she sometimes like being barefoot. You should know she has a white patch on her left cheek and a soccer sticker on her right cheek.

They were at their house in the living room.

Yugo handed Yuky a hand crafted small katana sword just for her. Yuky held the katana with her hands. Finally a weapon I can chase him around the house instead of that stick Yuky thought smiling.

"Now I'm going teach you how to use it so when your older you can protect yourself from boys cause they have germs especially that Natsu and Nana kids" Yugo informed her. Weren't you a boy too? She questioned in her mind tilting her head. (Nana and Natsu are Naoki and Jin's kids and two of the triplets the third triplet is Naji)

This is getting boring I'm going play Yuky thought as she dropped the sword and left.Yugo kept talking and explaining. What he didn't realize that Yuky wasn't there.

After finally finishing talking he realized she was gone. "Huh where she go?" He questioned noticing a empty space where her daughter was.

Yuky was outside about to pick up her soccer ball. The soccer ball had a blue lighting mark on it. Instead a pair of strong hands picked her up lifting her.

"No Yuky you have to train to be like a samurai like me" Yugo stated waving a finger at her. But I don't want to be a samurai I like soccer better Yuky whined in her mind glaring at him.

He took her inside and handing her the katana.

"Now swing the sword just like we practice with the wooden stick" Yugo instructed her. Yuky did as told and swung the small hand crafted Katana quickly. "That was great I'm so proud of you!" Yugo cheered getting emotional.

I just swung the katana nothing special about that Yuky thought looking at him blankly. Then a evil smile appeared on her face. She had an idea to get out of training and play soccer.

Yuky started to swing the sword fast. Then swung it in where her father was. Yugo notice she started swinging the sword at him. He thought she was playing at first but the sword almost cut him.

"Wait Yuky what are you stop!"
Yuky swung the sword faster trying reach her father with a certain glare in her eyes. This is what you get for not letting me play soccer Yuky complained starting to chase Yugo.

"Ah Ukyo! Yuky is chasing me with the sword" Yugo yelled running for his life. "Well why did you gave it to her in the first place" Ukyo asked as she was making lunch. "To let her experience what's it like to hold one!" Yugo shouted still running. "You idiot it's your problem now" Ukyo told him not wanting to help. Yugo was in total shock Ukyo the shadow queen won't help her escape their daughter's wrath.

Yuky kept chasing Yugo around the house.

Eventually Yuky got bored and let her father think she was still after him. It was entertaining her father scared she might actually cut him. Though she wouldn't do that for real she was only getting back at him.