Jealous Part 2

"What I can't kill him!" Daigo yelled at Atsuya. "Why not?" He asked with a little whine in his voice.

"Cause Shu is my friend and friends don't kill each other" Daigo raised his voice. "Friend oh do friends steal your girlfriend stabbing you in the back do friends get closer to one certain person all the time" Atsuya questioned floating above him.

"He's just haven't gotten chance to hang out with Valt after everything that's been going on" Daigo tried convince him. "Really what about Honcho they don't hang out a lot since Valery and Daniel came along" Atsuya purred in his ear.

Daigo didn't want to believe his dark version but Atsuya was right. Shu has gotten more closer and started hanging out with Valt a lot.

He started breathing heavily as he looked down. Black shadow covering his eyes. Purple veins started to grow and appear on his arms. Atsuya only watch smirking it was entertainment to him.

He dialed Shu's number waiting for a response. "Hello?" A voice asked on the other line of the phone. "It's me Daigo" Daigo replied. "Oh hey did you need something" Shu asked him.

"Shu can we meet up at the park today" Daigo asked over the phone. "Sure be there in 10 minutes then" Shu accepted his meet up. They both hang up the phone.

"Who was that?" Valery asked as she colored. "That was Daigo he wants me to meet him at the park" Shu replied as he got ready.

Valery's eyes widen remembering she was suppose to distract Shu and not let him out. "You can't go" She shouted blocking the door way. "Valery what has gotten into you?" Shu asked moving her gently out of the way.

"Don't go!" Valery pleaded him grabbing Shu by the waist. Shu turned around kneeling down to her level. "Valery it'll be fine" Shu put his hands on her shoulders.

Valery wanted to believe him but she can't. She knows what will happen if she let him go meet Daigo.

"Now go color while I go real quick" He said heading out the door. Valery nodded waving bye waiting for him to be completely gone.

Then heading dialing a number on the phone. She waited for a response.

"Yeah what is it" someone answered on the other end of the phone. "Warn mom...it's happening" Valery whispered in the phone. Then she hanged up the phone quickly and dialed a different number.

"Help aunty Shu is in trouble at the park near the river!" Valery yelled with panick in her voice. "Alright I'm heading there!" The sound of Rantaro's voice on the other end.

Valery hanged up and started running towards the park. She wanted to save them she didn't want a horrible future.

Daigo headed downstairs grabbed a knife from the kitchen. He headed out the door walking towards the park.

Shu arrived minutes later seeing Daigo has already arrived.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?" Shu asked as he stood behind him.

Daigo didn't say anything at first he turned around grinning evily. "This" He said still grinning.

No this can't be happening please tell me this is a nightmare Valt pleaded on his mind.

Her and Daniel were running as fast as they could to the park. Trying to save Daigo and Shu. Mostly Shu because he'll end up dead and Daigo will go to jail probably for murder or juvy.

"This way" Daniel shouted leading the way. Valt followed him seeing Rantaro and Valery showed up too.

They finally made it only to see a struggling Shu and temping murder Daigo with a knife. Valt saw it in horror what was going on.

The knife a few inches away from the Albino's neck. It was getting harder to breathe every second and moment.

"What did I do to make you mad!" Shu screamed trying get him to let go. "You tried stealing Valt away from you guys been hanging out so much!" Daigo yelled the knife almost pressing Shu's skin. "I didn't mean to steal Valt away from you I just-" Shu trying to speak right. "You just what?!" Daigo cut him off squeezing Shu's neck.

Everything was getting dark for Shu. I just want to hang out with her before she finds out the truth about me Shu's final thought before loosing vision and consciousness.

Valt couldn't watch it anymore and decided to do something.

"Stop!" Valt yelled running to save Shu. She tried pulling Daigo away but he pushed her out of the way. "Please stop Daigo look at yourself" Valt pleaded still on the ground.

"That's it I'm going in" Rantaro exclaimed running in saving Shu. He got Daigo before he could cut Shu and kill him.

Rantaro holded Daigo down to the ground. "Let go of me!" Daigo shouted trying get of his hold.

Daniel knock out Daigo by hitting him hard in the back of his neck. Valery check his arms seeing that Daigo veins were purple but started fading.

"That should knock him out for a while" Daniel told everyone as he sat down.

Shu gasped for air while coughing. "Are you okay Shu?" Rantaro asked tying up Daigo just in case. "Are you hurt anywhere?" Valt asked worried as she check him. "I'm fine he didn't cut me or anything" Shu told them still coughing a bit.

Then a small glow appeared on Shu. When it was gone there was a white haired girl in Shu's place. "Uh hey guys..." The now female Shu awkwardly waved.

"Shu?"

________________________________________________________________________

Heiii personas I've been overwhelmed with emotions today so idk how to feel happy sad confused bored so go easy on me

And the name Atsuya got it from Inazuma Eleven this is what he looks like in Ares one

s

s

o adorable!!! Crude snowball

Valery and Daniel: bye personas see you in the next chapter!!! *sticking out tounge*

P.S. I drew a different version of Valery andherlast
nameisDeLaHoyainthedifferentversion

Byeee!!!