Younger Meet Special X3X

Long before Valt and Daigo the whole meeting at the tournament stuff.

They actually met before in the Bey Park when they were younger. But like Valt he doesn't remember only that he made a promise with someone to get married. Daigo doesn't remember either only the promise.

Daigo was alone sleeping under a tree. When suddenly a ball was heading his way. But Valt caught it and landing on top of Daigo waking him up. "Huh" Daigo said seeing Valt holding a ball on his lap.

"Oh hi sorry the ball was heading your way so I tried catch it before it disturb your sleep I guess I failed" Valt excalimed getting off him. "It's fine I was about to wake up anyways" Daigo said as he got up.

"Hey do you want to play with me?" Valt asked excitedly stars in his eyes. Daigo couldn't say no to him so he nodded as in a yes. "Yay!!!" Valt shouted dragging Daigo to the playground.

"Let's make a sandcastle!" Valt yelled getting his bucket and pale. "But I don't have those" Daigo said pointing to the pale and bucket. "Don't worry we can share we're friends after all" Valt replied smiling. "We're friends?" Daigo asked curiously. "Yes of course we are actually we're best friends from now on" Valt answered his question holding his hands. This made Daigo very happy and smile so much. "Alright best friends forever!" They both yelled as they made the sandcastle.

Soon they became friends even closer than Valt has been with Shu. But one day it had to end because one of them had to move.

"I'm sorry Valt I can't play with you anymore" Daigo said to his blue hair friend. "Huh I don't understand why?" Valt asked scared and worried. "Well I'm moving away" Daigo answered his question. "Where are you moving?" Valt asked worried. "I don't know yet" Daigo mumbled looking at the ground sadly. Valt didn't like Daigo being sad so he took out two things.

"Then here" Valt said handing Daigo A pendant with a key hole on it. "What is this for?" Daigo asked as he looked at it.

"When we meet again when older let's open it together and get married" Valt exclaimed with a smile on his face and a hint of blush as he holder a key. "Alright it's a promise then" Daigo replied blushing.

________________________________________________________________________

Hope chu love it LTT199200 it took me the whole class period now my battery is way lower than it was this morning

I really want to make a book out of this ugh but I can't already trying finish this one and me others oh and also the last future child is....

LUBBOCK!!!

Daniel: dammit!!!
Lubbock: ha yes! But why do I have to see this idiot
Daniel: your an idiot too you flame head
Lubbock: I'll give you a scar
Daniel: no way!!! JANE HUI!!!
Me: uh oh that's not good bye *runs off*
Daniel: come back here!!! *goes after her*
Lubbock: eh who cares let them kill each other