morning

The early morning still dark. Valt woke up about to stretch his arms but couldn't something stop him from doing so. Arms were wrap around his waist. Then felt something warm on his neck. It was daigo's face burried in his neck. He could feel him breathing on his neck.

Aww man oh man what will Daigo and everyone else say when they see us in this position valt thought. Then he felt daigo pull him closer a smile on his face.

He tried getting out of his grip but failed and ending up facing daigo. Aww man but at least I can see his face valt thought. He then heard giggling and laughter by the door. He saw the his siblings and his future kids by the door. Valt mouthed the words help to them but they shook their heads no. Valt pouted and they kept laughing and giggling then left.

Then he heard someone waking up. So he pretended to be asleep. "Aww they're sleeping together maybe I should take a picture" shu said while taking a pic. "Won't valt get mad when he finds out you took a pic" rantaro asked. "Yea he would but won't find out" shu answered.

I guess I should go make breakfast" shu exclaimed. "Yeah well I'll set up the table then" rantaro replied. "I'll help you make breakfast" daigo said now fully awake. "Oh your awake well if you want then yes" shu replied. "C'mon let's go not to wake them up or the others" rantaro whispered. Then left to make breakfast while valt fell back asleep.

"So what should we make?" Shu asked daigo who was spacing out. "Huh umm how about pancakes" daigo suggested. "Great idea" rantaro said. So they started making pancakes while rantaro set up the table.

Then daigo and shu started making pancakes. "Wow when did you learn to cook so good?" Shu asked. "Well I don't know I think when my little brother got sick" daigo answered looking down at the pancakes mix.

"Let's change the subject so how are you and valt" rantaro asked. "Huh wait what ummm" daigo exclaimed blushing. "Oh yeah I heard you guys conversation last night pretty great" shu said. "You heard us even the you know and everything?" Daigo asked turning even more red. Shu nodded yes. "Uh it's nothing really I love him" daigo mumbled. "Aww how cute you guys confessed now can we finish up before they come" rantaro exclaimed sitting down.

Later when they were finish everyone came down seeing pancakes made. "Aww you guys didn't real have to make breakfast" valt's mom said. "It was no trouble Mrs aoi" shu replied.

"Oh my god they look so delicious" nika squealed. Even ready to eat" valt shouted already sitting down. "Slow down your going get the hiccups" toko exclaimed. "But their so good" valt replied with food in his mouth.

Everyone laughed then sat down to eat. "He's right this is delicious" Ken said with his actual voice. "Whoa you finally use your voice" rantaro exclaimed. "That's amazing voice you have" toko said. "He always had" daniel said. "He always talks but sometimes uses his puppets with us even when we're down" Valery said with a smile.

"So what's everyone planing on doing today?" Mrs aoi asked. "We don't know yet" shu answered. "Probably going training for the tournament" valt said. Few minutes later everyone was finishing up breakfast. "Well that was great pancakes but I'll wash dishes" Ken said. "Oh ken you don't have to do it" Mrs aoi said. "No it's fine since I didn't help with breakfast I might as well" Ken replied. "Then valt your helping Ken wash dishes" Mrs aoi ordered. "Aww but mom" valt whined. "Don't you but me your going do the dishes and final" mrs aoi stated while getting up leaving to do something.

Later valt and ken were doing the dishes while the others help clean up. "So how are you and daigo been" Ken started. "Oh well okay I mean he did ask me out and now we're dating" valt said fast running out breathe. "Whoa wait your dating daigo" ken asked. Valt nodded his head yes blushing a bit. "Aww that's adorable so when are you going tell everyone" Ken asked. "Yeah probably when me and daigo are ready but don't tell anyone" valt replied. Ken nodded his head for alright "Well let's finish" ken said. Then continuing wash dishes.

________________________________________________________________________

Aww daigo made breakfast for valt how cute and even hold him close

Yaoi *nosebleed* it's just to adorable^º^ ♡♡♡