The Dream

As Daigo and Valt were sleeping peacefully. Valt was dreaming something that felt so real but not at the same time.

"Huh what's going on?" Valt asked himself panicking a little.

His surroundings were very weird. The ground the sky almost everything look red. There was dragons around too breathing fire. What is this what's going
Valt lost in thought horrified at the sight.

Valt walk around and step on a picture frame he picks it up, taking it out to take a better look. It looked like him and Daigo but older version with a five year old boy. "Who's this?" Valt muttered as he asked himself.

The boy look like a mini version of Daigo but much happier and smile a lot. The raven black hair, the bright purple happy eyes. He looked at the back of the picture. It said at the park Valt, Daigo and Dalto. "Dalto..." Valt whispered letting a few tears fall.

A man then came running towards his direction. "Mrs Valt we have to get to the others fast and warn them" The man exclaimed dragging her to a hide out. "Huh uh ok" Valt replied to the man. He look at his body was still a woman. Eh what I still have a girl well it's more like a woman body now Valt thought.

They arrived at the hideout everyone getting their stuff to leave. "Where's Brake and Lubbock?" Valt asked looking around. "We're right here" Brake shouted raising his hand, so she can spot them.

"Okay good someone get the portal ready for them go" Valt ordered. Someone did as she told opening the portal. "Brake Lubbock you have the beys?" Valt asked them before they leave. "Yes we do ma'am" Brake replied clutching the bey close. "Good now go before it's to late to change time" Valt said. Brake nodded following orders going through the portal. "I refuse to go and your not the boss of me" Lubbock huffed crossing his arms.

"Lubbock just go before I make you in the worst way possible" Valt stated popping her knuckles. Lubbock shivered in fear backing away from her, getting closer to portal. "Fine I'm only doing it cuz I have to not that I'm scared of you" Lubbock replied going through portal leaving with Brake.

Everyone else started leaving through an underground tunnel. They were all almost there it was just Valt ,Rantaro, and Shu. Til they heard a dragon coming and destroying the hide out. "Wow finally found your little hideout" A woman sneered as she rode a dragon. "Oh no she found us" Rantaro mumbled. "What do you want Darcy!" Shu yelled angrily. "Simple to take over and kill you guys" Darcy replied a smirk on her face.

"We will stop you Darcy no matter what!" Valt screamed. Darcy just laughed evily looking down on them. "Your lover won't save you he's mine and the new king" Darcy stated making the dragon go down a little.

Valt remembered it all Daigo left her for some reason when Darcy came around she was going tell him something important. "Valt are you-" Shu trying to comfort her but cut off. "I'm fine!" Valt screamed trying hold back tears. "I'm not going cry over something dumb" Valt muttered fighting the tears. "Oh someone gonna cry" Dacry asked smirking.

"You won't win this fight we'll win and change time!" Valt yelled looking at Darcy angry tears in her eyes. "We'll see about that" Darcy laughed telling the dragon breathe fire down on them.

Valt woke up her eyes widen from the dream. "Ah it was just a dream" Valt muttered getting up noticing Daigo is not here. "He must of left" She mumbled getting ready for school.

Later at school Valt ran to school roof top to tell Daigo, but only to see the woman from her dream.

"Hey Daigo!" Valt yelled running trying see if Daigo was at the roof, but only to see him with a girl.

It's her huh the girl from my dream Valt thought as she put a confident face on looking at them.

(The music ending for this chapter)
________________________________________________________________________

Oh my god!!! Darcy who's that find out in the next chapter hehehe

Dalto: wow awesome it even reveal a little of me

Me: d-dalto is that you

Dalto: of course step mommy *grins* I am after all the secret first child of Valt and Daigo

Me: *hugs him* mine!