A Silent Voice Special

Valt was deaf and new student at daigo's school. She introduce herself to the class. Daigo bullied valt when they were in middle school.

Now they're in high school. And a lot of things happen. Let's skip to valt's suicide attempt.

Daigo was running as fast as he could to stop valt from killing herself. He made it to the apartment and saw valt standing on the edge of the balcony.

Valt jumped off the balcony. Daigo ran towards her to stop her. "Valt!" He shouted but not heard since the fireworks were loud.

He ran to stop her and grabbed her arm. "Please don't do this don't kill yourself" daigo exclaimed as tears fell. "Think about everyone else how they would feel what about me how do you think i feel cuz I love you!" daigo shouted crying. Valt eyes widen and frowned trying get back on the balcony.

He helped her back on the balcony but he was slipping off of it. Soon he fell backwards and onto the water with a little blood coming out.

Daigo was in the hospital. As if almost daigo can communicate with valt. He said some things to valt in his mind. And valt could hear them.

Daigo woke up breathing heavily. At the same time valt woke up too she got up and started running to the bridge. Daigo was getting up and going to the bridge running or trying to run to see valt.

They see each other at the bridge. And run to each and hug tightly.

Valt cried her head down crouching down as if it was her fault. "Don't cry" daigo said while in sign language. "It wasn't your fault it was mine" he continue in sign language. Valt stop crying looking up at daigo as if asking really it was my fault. Daigo wiped away her tears.

In sign language he said I love you making valt blush. "I love you too" valt try say and said in sign language with a smile. Then they both kiss.

________________________________________________________________________

I love that movie i cried a lot reminded me to much of nah nvm it's not important *smiles and grinning* hope you like it

Me: can't believe daigo actually left i feel so empty *emotionless*

Shawn: there there you still have me *hugs her*

Me: thanks i love chu *hugs back and sleeps*

Next time: pregnancy special

OMG valt is pregnant with daigo's child what's going on!!!