kill I'm lesbian (beyblade short)

Valery and Daniel were in a game their mission was to kill someone. Valery found her target which was a guy. The guy was cornered in an alley.

"Eliminate" valery said with a serious voice. She hold her sword and aim at the boy. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" The boy asked in a hopeful voice. "I'm lesbian" valery answered in a bored tone. "Ah shit" the guy said.

Then unio comes and kisses vakery on the lips. It then turns into a make out session. The dude there was just there shock. Unio sticks out the middle finger to the guy while still making out with valery. Soon the boy ran off and escape. Then unio and valery stop making out.

"Ah dammit he got away you idiot" valery shouted. "Oh really OI daniel you got him" unio asked. "Yup I did" daniel replied coming out holding a computer chip. "Oh that's great let's go home" valery shouted.

"Unio what did I say about trying or kissing my sister!" Daniel yelled. "Oh right eh bye bye" unio said as he went into the shadows.

"Man your just like dad he won't let me date" valery mumbled crossing her arms as she pouted. "He said your only allowed when I date or get a girlfriend" daniel said.

"But you turn down every girl that comes your way" valery exclaimed. "That's not true" daniel yelled. "Right there's that girl you met in here what's her name oh right yuna right" valery stated. "Shut up!" Daniel screamed as he blushed furiously.

"So you do like her you love the daughter of-" valery was cut off. "Shut up before I tell dad unio kissed you then turning into a make out session" Daniel mumbled. Valery just shook her head. "Good now let's get out of here" daniel said in his usual bored tone.

"You like the daughter of yuya sakaki" valery exclaimed and ran off. "VALERY!" Daniel yelled chasing after her. "It was worth it" valery yelled back still running. "YOUR DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" Daniel shouted still running after her. "WHO CARES SHORTY" Valery screamed. "WE'RE BOTH THE SAME HEIGHT" Daniel yelled. "Not for long" valery mumbled grinning.

"Gotcha you little brat" daniel muttered as he tackle her. "Or do ya hehehe" valery said and left the game. "VALERY!" Daniel shouted. "Ugh you little brat" daniel grumbled and left the game too.

________________________________________________________________________

Credit goes to big brother izaac shadow01258 (not my real big brother he's just like a brother to me)

Daigo: what is wrong with you and your brother

Me: well we both like yuri stuff and girls wait hehehe maybe daigo should be a girl

Daigo: no fucking way

Me: ah that's right then we won't have kids if we're both girls there's only one option

Daigo: i stay a guy and you can still have a child

Me: close but not close enough we turn opposite gender and I'll fuck you hard then you'll get pregnant and we'll have two kids name dina and excalibur kurogami

Daigo:...... *runs off*

Me: come back oh well but how can something so cute look bad

Me: ah Shawn is so cute I wish he was real too

Shawn: but I am real in your mind