average day

It's been a couple days since valt's battle with daigo. He's been feeling amazing that daigo agreed to join the beyblade club.

Up on the roof Valt and Daigo were the first to arrive they just sat down on the bench talking while waiting for the others.

Valt didn't know he had feelings for daigo he only knew he felt a special feeling around daigo. Daigo on the other hand already knew his feelings for valt he loved valt but scared he'll get rejected.

"Valt can I ask you a something real quick?" Daigo asked. "Huh oh sure what is it" valt said. "Well what if a guy or girl had a crush on you and told you" daigo asked. "Oh well if it was a girl umm I'd probably let her down easy if I don't like her that way and if it was a guy umm-" valt's face started turning red and steam came out his ears. "ugh to much thinking" valt said. Daigo smile for the blue headed actions. "Valt answer the question please" daigo said. "Oh well if it was a guy I'd probably tell him I don't feel that way over guys I guess" valt answered. "Oh alright then" daigo said with a sad look in his eyes turning around.

A few minutes later rantaro and Ken came. They started battling with their beys and then going to park.

"Alright a couple of laps around the park then we come to warm up by that tree" rantaro said. They were doing their laps and warm up. Then the sun was setting everyone left.

But what they didn't know is that two mysterious figures were watching them.

"Should we make our move and ask for help?" The first figure asked. "No not yet we'll wait til they get home or in the morning" the second figure said. "Where are we going sleep huh" the first figure asked. "I don't know how should I know" the second figure said. "Oh how about we stay with uncle shu" the first figure said. "We'll go with uncle shu then c'mon let's go" the second figure said. They both headed towards shu's place.

________________________________________________________________________

Yay first chapter done I'm so happy and excited nervous♡º♡