Chu found me part 2

Let's see the police took Daigo to the hospital. While Valt's parents took Valt home.

Valt was in his room barely waking up. He looked at his surroundings seeing he's at his house. So he got up went downstairs towards the kitchen slowly.

"Mom dad" Valt started to say as he approach his parents. "Ah your awake" His mother exclaimed hugging valt. Valt's father also hugged him relief he's okay.

"Where's Daigo?" Valt asked curiously. Both his parents looked at each other nervously. "Well sweetie come sit down" His mother said soflty leading Valt to sit on a chair. "Your friend Daigo is at the hospital" Valt's father answered his question. Hearing those words made Valt freeze his eyes widen tears flowing from his eyes. "No your lying right this isn't funny" Valt starts crying more tears falling. His parents shook their heads sadly.

"Please I want to see him" Valt begged still crying. Valt's parents didn't know what to do so they just gave in deciding to take him to Daigo.

They drove to the hospital taking Valt to see Daigo. Valt ran into Daigo's room seeing him hook up to a machine helping him breathe. Valt's parents left the room to give him some space and be alone with Daigo.

"Oh Daigo how is this possible" Valt started to say as he cried. "Were you even real last year or was it my imagination" Valt asked himself reaching for Daigo's hand. "Where are you now?" He asked softly holding Daigo's hand closer to his face.

"I actually love you these feelings grown stronger every time I think about you I think I've fallen in love with you..." Valt whispered tears falling on the bed one by one. Closing his eyes falling asleep still holding Daigo's hand.

Daigo's eyes were suddenly openly slowly. Everything was a blur to him right now. Then he sees Valt holding his hand sleeping as he cried. He reached for Valt's other hand. Gently touching it waking up the bluenette. His purple eyes met watery soft chocolate brown eyes.

"Daigo!" Valt shouted tears in his eyes. "V-Valt" Daigo managed to say as he coughed a little. Valt hugged Daigo. "I was so worried about you because I love you" Valt screamed as he was on top of Daigo.

"Love you too" Daigo whispered hugging Valt. "Really then do you wanna be boyfriends?" Valt asked happily. Daigo looked at the chocolate brown eyes boy nodding as in he love to be his boyfriend. "Yay!!!" Valt cheered hugging Daigo more. They both kiss passionately then pull back as they close their eyes.

Minutes later they fell asleep next to each other hugging. Valt's parents came to see they were okay. They tried to take Valt home but he didn't want so he hold onto Daigo more. So they just let it be since it can't be help that Valt loves Daigo.

________________________________________________________________________

Hope chu like it chu can thank LTT199200 for the idea credits to her am I improving like the old me yesh this so fun and I love that AMV with me 4th husband shawn silverish hair to bad I can't say the S word anymore

Valt: what's the S word

Me: S-E-M-P-A-I

Valt: oh you mean s-

Me: NO! DON'T OR I'LL DISAPPEAR

Do You Still Believe In Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें