dojo place

After a few days pass by since the tournament. The group of friends haven't seen shu since then.

"Shu where are you" valt shouted. "So how long has he been doing this?" Daniel asked. "I don't know maybe a couple of days after the tournament" valery replied. "He's not going stop is he?" nika asked. "Nope he's not" toko replied.

"Is he still looking for him?" Daigo asked. "Huh oh yeah" toko answered. "Pretty much" daniel said. "Well give up he's probably doing training for the nationals" rantaro exclaimed. "Yeah what he said" beus said.

"Surprise!" Someone shouted. The group of friends scream in surprise. Well not valery and daniel they just laughed til they couldn't breathe.

"Xander!" Everyone yelled. "Yup the one and only" xander replied while laughing. "But if your looking for shu he's staying at my grandfather's" xander said. What really?" Valt asked. "Yea he is if you want I can take you there" xander answered. "Yay" nika and toko exclaimed happily jumping in the air.

"Hey come on everyone let's go" valt shouted already out of the park waving to them to come. "That's sure is mom for ya" valery stated smiling.

Later at the train. "Wow we're actually going" valt said looking out the window. "Look I made this for shu" nika said holding a heart shape bread. "Looks delicious maybe I'll eat for him" xander replied while laughing.

Few moments later they arrived. "Come on kiddos I'll carry you up" xander said putting nika and toko. "You guys too" xander offered to valery and daniel. "Nah we'll walk up to the top" valery answered. "You guys sure?" Xander asked. "Yup we're sure" daniel replied. "Alright just let me know when you get tired" xander said. "Yeah we'll let you know" valery and daniel said grinning.

They started walking and climbing up the mountain. Til valt step in a trap. "Why is there a trap here!" Valt shouted. "It keeps things challenging" xander replied. On the way valt kept triggering the traps. Valery and daniel were laughing at that.

Then they finally made it to path. "What there was a path we could of taken" valt complained. "Well duh yeah" Daniel said. "What you guys knew and didn't tell us" rantaro shouted. "Well you never asked" valery replied. "Why you little- no keep your cool" rantaro told himself.

"Well come let's go" xander said leading the way. On the way he explained how his family own the dojo for all ages. They arrived valt then notice shu he went straight there. He pressed his face against the glass. "Aww man I'm sorry shu" valt said tears forming. Shu saw him and smile slightly. "Nah it wasn't your fault valt it's mine" shu replied. "But still I'm the one that battle you" valt exclaimed opening the window.

"Well shu that is some shoulder injury but it should be ok just make sure you come and see me" xander's grandfather told him. Shu nodded ok.

"Well come on guys I want to show you something and I know out there yugo come out" xander shouted. "So you finally notice" yugo replied jumping out of a tree and landing in front of valt. "Uh hi" valt said nervous. "So your xander's childhood friend huh well I don't care I'll always be xander's right hand man" yugo exclaimed. "Cool can I be his left" valt replied still nervous. "Yugo stop scaring our guest hahaha but yeah come on everyone" xander said. "Yeah come on valt let's go" daigo said grabbing valt's hand. Valt nodded smiled brightly making daigo blushed.

Xander led them to another part of the building sliding the door open. "Welcome to my beyblade club" xander exclaimed. Then kids came asking xander questions.

"So xander where's this surprise you wanted to show us?" Valt ask excitedly. "It's this" xander replied pulling a rope lifting curtains up. "Whoa a bey stadium with spikes" valt exclaimed looking at it closer. "Xander can we battle?" Valt asked. "What did I say you'll have to battle me if you want battle xander" yugo exclaimed. "Alright then let's battle" valt replied.