Sickness

Hello there's a been a change of plans in the plot of the story *coughs* as you can tell I'm not Jaigo me and daigo infused since I got sick and *coughs more* coughing a-

Hana: ugh ok Jane is sick right she's coughing a lot so she's adding this chapter to the plot damn well at least I get to speak I guess I'm her favorite

Midnight: why are you in Jane's spot

Hana: cuz she asked me and aren't you that what's it call yandere personality she has

Midnight: I'm a yandeguire...

Hana: same thing fufu

Midnight: no it's not a yandere kills for their sempai while yandeguire kills for sempai and for no reason you wanna die little girl

Hana: you wouldn't dare *glaring*

Midnight: I would kill for Yugo duelist sempai~

Hana: I still don't believe you

Midnight: I kill this girl she was trying steal Jane's husband Daigo

Ok ok let's just go *coughing* play the story and song I need canela and cookies enjoy and no Midnight didn't murder someone well about to threatened them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valt started coughing a couple of times. "Hey you okay mom?" Daniel asked concerned. "Yeah just a little cough don't worry" Valt didn't want to worry her future child.

The next day Valt had a runny nose she kept using a lot of tissue. Til Valery told her to stuff tissue up her nose. Valt did as told and it work for a while.

Then during class Valt started getting weak. She took small breathes and like before coughing more. A few tears in her eyes as the coughs got strong. Making her unable to breathe with each big cough.

"Valt Aoi could you solve this problem?" The teacher asked her. Valt nodded getting up slowly to solve the problem.

She approach the chalk board slowly step by step. But I guess life had other plans for the brown eyed female. Valt dropped the piece of chalk slowly falling to the ground.

Shu ran to pick Valt up worried her sickness got worst. "I'll take her to the nurses office someone tell Daigo" Shu stated carrying Valt. One of the students nodded and went to tell Daigo.

"Dammit Valt why did you came to school" Shu muttered still carrying her as fast as he could. Soon they arrived Shu explained to the nurse what happen. The nurse understood telling him Valt can rest while she calls Valt's mom.

Daigo burst through the nurses office. "Don't worry I just faited a bit" Valt coughed. "Just a faint?! That wasn't a faint you passed out and fell!" Daigo freaking out raising his voice. "Stop worrying so much I'm fine I'm not dying" Valt coughing with a scratchy throat. "I know but I don't want anything bad happening to you" Daigo exclaimed not wanting to cry as held Valt's hand. "It'll be fine I just need some rest" She whispered kissing his nose. Daigo nodded smiling as he blushed.

"Valt Aoi your mother is here to pick you up" The nurse stated opening the door. Valt got up slowly going home with her mom.

Later school was over and Daigo headed straight to Valt's house.

Valt's face was red and she was breathing a lot. Daniel and Valery were taking turns watching over her. Toko and Nika were helping too but needed to help their mom in the kitchen.

Then they heard a knock so Valery went to open the door.

"Mom is in her room sleeping" Valery exclaimed letting her dad in. Daigo walked in heading to Valt's room.

He knock on the door slowly opening the door. Daniel was with Valt as they watched something on the tablet.

Valt was coughing violently. Then Valt and Daniel saw Daigo in the room. Daniel decided to leave give them space.

"Are you okay?" Daigo asked patting Valt's back gently. "Yes just a cough" Valt still coughing more. "Here I'll be right back" Daigo left the room going to the kitchen.

Daigo made Valt some canela it's like tea but different. "Thank you" She tried to speak. "Your welcome" He replied handing her the mug. Valt took a sip accidentally burning her tounge. "Ah hot hot!" Valt whined blowing her tounge. "Careful drinking it here I'll cool it down for you" Daigo blew the drink cooling it down then handing it back to her.

"How do you know how to make this" Valt asked drinking the canela. "I don't it came out in instinct" Daigo answered trying remember how he knows to make it.

"Well it tasty" The brown eye female exclaimed happily. Daigo smiled knowing it made his girlfriend happy and better.

Valt yawn sleepily getting tired and wanting to sleep. "You get some rest and get better" Daigo said covering Valt with a blanket kissing her forehead. She nodded already starting to sleep and drooling in her sleep.

A few minutes later Daigo fell asleep on the chair his upper part of the body on the bed. He was snoring probably tired from panicking over Valt's sickness.

Valt woke up feeling better and energetic. She got out of bed trying not wake up Daigo. Heading to the bathroom she suddenly started glowing blue.

When Valt arrived at the bathroom she saw in the mirror she was glowing. "Huh what's going on?" Valt questioned looking at herself. Then a bright light blinded her for a moment.

As Valt open her eyes she saw a tall figure in front of her. It appeared to be a woman. "Hello Valt Aoi I am from the future" The hooded figure introduce herself. Surprisingly she didn't freak out maybe after all that's been going on.

"How do you know my name?" Valt asked weirded out stepping back. "It doesn't matter I need to warn you that something terrible happens in the future" The figure continued to speak. "What happens in the future is it that bad you need to come here?" Valt questioned worried it's probably Valery and Daniel are here.

The figure whispered into Valt's ear what terrible thing happens in the future.

Valt's eyes widen of what the hooded figure said. "Who are you?" Valt asked getting suspicious backing away. The figure sighed removing it's hood. When Valt got a better view she gasp at who it was.

Valt went back to the room stood by the door way. She looked at Daigo from that distance. Then walked towards the bed grabbing a blanket and got Daigo off the chair making him sit on the floor. She wrapped the blanket around them then soon falling asleep.