I Am The Sunshine

In the future from where Valery and Daniel come from a portal appears. Two figures come out of the portal.

"Zizi who's that?" Aichi asked scaredly hiding behind Zikorona. "I don't know but don't worry I'll protect you" Zikorona replied with a protective voice as she saw Akora and Zayn.

"It didn't work we just transported at the park" Akora exclaimed looking around. "Let's just go back home then" Zayn suggested seeing the park a bit different. "Sure" Akora replied.

"But let's stay and hangout with some of our friends" Zayn change his mind. "Alright but I hope my darling Red Eye doesn't miss me so much" Akora squealed of happiness.

"Did you heard that? They must be talking about Aunty Shu" Aichi exclaimed. Zikorona got suspicious about Akora and Zayn.

"Hey you two how do you know Shu?" Zikorona asked the two trying earn their attention. "Hmm are they asking about my darling?" Akora questioned as they saw Zikorona and Aichi. "Well I guess so since Shu is famous they're probably fans" Zayn stated shrugging.

"Why yes we do Shu is after all my lover after all" Akora answered Zikorona's question. "But she's married to Rantaro" Aichi whispered to his sister.

"What's your name?" Zikorona asked glaring at them.

"I'm Akora Kurogane" Akora exclaimed as she approached them. "I'm Zikorona Kurogane" Zikorona replied approaching Akora. "I'm the sunshine" Both girls said looking at each other.

"I'm in love with Red eye/Nana!" Akora and Zikorona shouted a blush on their face. They quickly covered their mouths realizing what they said.

"Zizi" Aichi ran and hugged from behind her. Zikorona was still blushing after what she admitted her crush.

"Oh I'm Zayn by the way" Zayn introduced himself to them. Aichi his behind Zikorona shyly. "Aww who's that hiding behind you" Akora awed as he saw Aichi hiding.

"This is Aichi my brother we're Zac's, Akira's, and Orochi's kids" Zikorona stated introducing Aichi to them.

"Wait but we're Zac and Akira kids" Zayn exclaimed with a confused expression on his face. "But it's always been me, Zizi and Opal then them" Aichi muttered looking at his locket.

"Hmm how about we find a way to prove we're their kids" Zayn suggested so this doesn't end in a fight. "Alright then" Zikorona sighed thinking.

Then all them came up with idea to prove each other one is the child.

"Let's have a dance/sing off!" They all shouted except Aichi. Which he just flinch in fear from their shouting.

"I'll go first then" Akora exclaimed. Zikorona nodded and took a step back.

Zayn put music on his phone. Akora started singing and dancing. To be honest it amazed Zikorona. Soon Akora finished it off with a pose.

"Zizi are you sure your arm is still healing" Aichi said worriedly. Zikorona looked at him and gave him a soft smile. "I'll be fine don't worry to much I'll go easy" Zikorona assured him so he Aichi wouldn't be worry.

The music started playing Zikorona started dancing to beat and singing. She kept at it til it was time to finish it off. Zikorona did a back flip then jump backwards soon realizing her right arm was touching the ground. But sucked it up pushing her right arm up in the air then posing.

Aichi went next and played the violin. Then finally Zayn which he rapped a song.

"Wow I'm impressed I guess we're all Zac's kids" Akora giggled clapping. Zikorona smiled agreeing.

Bonus

Naoki was trying teach one of the triplets about technology. It was Naji since he already tried teach Nana and Natsu but failed.

"Okay Naji we're going learn to make a robot" Naoki stated putting pieces in front of Naji. Naji looked at him then at the pieces.

"Come sweety you can do it" Naoki tried encourage her to build something.

"Naoki it isn't going work like the other two" Jin yawned as she hold Nana and Natsu. "But I have a good feeling about this one" He exclaimed as he turned around facing his wife Jin.

"That's what you said with Nana and Natsu" Jin stated. As they were talking Naji build a ladybug robot with a remote fast. "Ugh but this is different I know it" Naoki complained. Jin shook her head and left to take a nap.

After Naoki turned back around right in front of him was a ladybug robot. Naji had a remote to control the ladybug. Naoki gasped in shocked and surprise then laughed picking up Naji. "My daughter is smart!" Naoki shouted crying tears of joy.

________________________________________________________________________

There hope you like it hahaha I'll be right back I have issues to deal with stupid onichan

See chu personas!!!