Regionals

Previously on Do You Still Believe In Love

"There's a new girl", "Hi I'm Darcy", "Darcy girl is trying steal our dad", "Don't cry it'll be alright"

Valt was face to face with the girl in her dreams. W-Why is she here am I having another nightmare Valt said in her mind.

"Hello I'm Darcy I'm new I'd love to be friends with you" Darcy said smirking a bit extending her hand to Valt. Valt was deciding whether to shake hands or not but shook hands with her.

"Hi I'm Valt nice to meet you too" Valt replied giving a fake smile to her freaking out on the inside. Nope this is real! Valt screamed in her mind.

"Oh hey where's the twins Valery and Daniel?" Valt asked noticing the Valery and Daniel gone, including her siblings.

"Who's Valery and Daniel agaim?" Darcy asked them. "They're my-" Valt was cut off by Shu covering her mouth. "Would you excuse us for a moment" Shu kindly said dragging Valt on the other side. Then shaking his head to Rantaro and Daigo to move come with them for a moment.

"We can't risk telling anyone else" Shu whispered to Valt. "Yeah who knows what will happen if they're expose" Rantaro exclaimed a lollipop in his mouth. "The chances of anyone believing is rare" Daigo stated.

"But I wasn't going tell her I was just going say they were from a different place" Valt exclaimed not wanting to tell them about her dream. They all sweatdroped not realizing that's what Valt would tell Darcy.

"Sorry for that" Shu apologize as they headed back toward Darcy.

"To answer your question they're just family visiting from America" Daigo answered the question. "Oh makes sense they did act a bit weird" Darcy said her hand on her cheek. This triggered Valt a little trying not to attack her.

Soon the principal came walking up to rooftop with letters. "I have some letters for you guys about the regionals" The principal stated. "What really!" Valt shouted stars in her eyes.

The principal nodded handing Valt and Daigo theirs but not Rantaro. "I'm sorry the other two are for Wakiya and Hoji" The principal apologize walking off.

"It's fine I guess I wasn't good enough then" Rantaro exclaimed as he started to walk away. "No wait Honcho..." Valt muttered letting her hand fall a little.

Rantaro just ignored her leaving completely. Valt felt bad and guilty that Rantaro didn't get one. "He'll be fine don't worry Valt" Daigo said to her holding her hand. "Yeah I guess your right" Valt whispered quietly.

"So are you guys like a couple or something?" Darcy asked pointing at them holding hands. "Yeah they are" Shu answered to her question starting to walk away. "Wait where you going?" Valt asked Shu. "To check on Honcho what else" Shu muttered leaving in a hurry. Huh that's weird since when does Shu care so much about Honcho Valt thought seeing her friend leave in a rush.

Later that day Valt walked near the school then seeing a letter fly by. To her it looked like the one she received for the regionals. So she ran and followed it up to the rooftop.

The principal was trying to reach for the letter. "I'm trying get that letter" He said trying to grab it. "I'll get it down and give it to Honcho" Valt went up the tree and grab the invitation. Though ended up falling but didn't matter and started to look for Rantaro.

She ran fast as she could to see if maybe he'll be at the bey park. Soon Valt found him at the bey park.

"Honcho!!!" Valt yelled running. Rantaro heard and saw her coming his way.

Valt was holding the invitation in her hands. "I got something for you" Valt shouted waving the letter in the air.

Rantaro didn't know what she meant by that. Valt was near but ended up tripping and falling. "You okay there?" Rantaro helped her up. "Yup I'm fine oh right here" Valt exclaimed handing the invitation to Rantaro.

"What's this for?" Rantaro asked accepting the invitation looking at it. "It's an invitation for the regionals" Valt replied excitedly.

"You know what this means" Rantaro asked Valt with a grin holding the invitation. "Yup you get to beyblade in the regionals!" Valt shouted smiling. "Exactly" Rantaro replied chuckling.

Soon the day of the regionals came everyone was excited.

It was hosted by Zac the sunshine. Now each of them made it through the first rounds.

Valt and Rantaro were going up against each other. Daigo was up against Yugo.

This round was which Valery and Daniel were worried the most.

"What are we gonna do?" Valery asked worriedly holding what appeared to be a evolve bey in her hand. "I don't know but if we don't do something everyone could be in danger" Daniel muttered clutching a bey in his hands.

Bonus

Everyone was rehearsing their lines. Valt and Daigo were practicing one right now.

"Well Daigo a lady shouldn't open a door herself" Valt said gesturing him to open the door. "But your no lady" Daigo replied. "And your no gentlemen!" Valt yelled opening the door and walking out the door. "Cut okay that was good what did you think Jane?" Midnight asked turning to Jane.

Valery and Daniel went up to her to get her attention. Jane was in her phone texting with a blush on her face. "Okay we know she's not texting Dad since he's practicing with Valt" Daniel stated looking at Jane. "We also know she wouldn't be blushing unless it was something really embarrassing" Valery said looking at her too. Then they both looked at each other pointing at her and then making a heart shape with their hands.

"Jane!" The twins yelled earning the silver heads attention. "W-What is it!" Jane stuttered as she fell off her chair. "We already did that scene with the door" Daniel said to her pointing. "Who are you texting you seem to blushing a lot" Valery exclaimed pointing at the phone. "Uh n-no one hahaha that's silly" She laughed shaking her hands.

Jane blushed more looking at her phone then throwing it to the ground. Then grabbing the metal chair and hitting the phone a lot til it was all cracked up. Her phone rang she got a message. She checked then turning red shaking her head. "That baka onichan!" She yelled then ordered everyone to rehearse.

"She definitely texting someone she likes" Everyone said as they got back to work.

________________________________________________________________________

O-Ok here c-chu go *blushing* ah sorry I can't talk straight he said I'm not a bother to him something is wrong with me I'll just go listen music

Miguel: can't believe I'm saying but daigo I rather have you as my brother in law

Daigo: wait why now I thought you hated me

Miguel: so what do you want to drown and to change my mind

Daigo: ok ok ok fine don't hate me then

Jane Wolfington loves chu •^°^•